Wifi network connection failer during the activation phase
1204 9 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tP9sMbPAwLUZ
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello, During my Phantom 4 pro + V2.0 first registration, the integrated remote controller screen sending back the message, that can't connect the wifi network. The wifi is working well with my independent mobile. Unfortunatly that is permanent now, and inpossible even cange the network connection configuration. After the switch of, and again on just the "sign in" or "sign up" screen is avilable. If I signed, no network available the answer in on black square.Thanks.

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Please make sure that your device on the remote controller is successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network. Please swipe the screen down from the very top of it. Then you will see the Wi-Fi network settings. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks.
2018-7-13
Use props
Madar
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-13 14:48
Hello there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Please make sure that your device on the remote controller is successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network. Please swipe the screen down from the very top of it. Then you will see the Wi-Fi network settings. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks.

Great, thx.
2018-7-13
Use props
Madar
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-13 14:48
Hello there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Please make sure that your device on the remote controller is successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network. Please swipe the screen down from the very top of it. Then you will see the Wi-Fi network settings. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks.

Great, thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
DrPsyche
New

United States

Hello,

I've an issue with Phantom 4 pro activation and I guess it's caused by Wi-Fi configs. Toward the activation finish, when I snap to sign into my record I continue getting Network Unavailable message.  I've reset my controller several times. Downloaded the most recent firmware, however can't get to it as it won't give me a chance to initiate the unit.. Any thoughts?
2018-10-24
Use props
DrPsyche
New

United States

Hello,

I've an issue with Phantom 4 pro activation and I guess it's caused by Wi-Fi configs. Toward the activation finish, when I snap to sign into my record I continue getting Network Unavailable message.  I've reset my controller several times. Downloaded the most recent firmware, however can't get to it as it won't give me a chance to initiate the unit.. Any thoughts?
2018-10-24
Use props
briansagess
lvl.1

United States

DrPsyche Posted at 2018-10-24 22:50
Hello,

I've an issue with Phantom 4 pro activation and I guess it's caused by Wi-Fi configs. Toward the activation finish, when I snap to sign into my record I continue getting Network Unavailable message.  I've reset my controller several times. Downloaded the most recent firmware, however can't get to it as it won't give me a chance to initiate the unit.. Any thoughts? Asked on Phantompilots writemyessay forum.

Hi,
Do you have the message all the time, after you reset the controller? Had issues with Phantom 4 pro activation too.  No answer so far.
2018-10-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

i would try the activation with a earlier version of Dji go 4 to finish the activation , wHEN DONE ..you can install again the last version of Dji go 4.

I had the same problem with my AirCraft  ... i solved it in this way ( found solution in a forum)

you can find a earlier version of Dji go 4 here : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/
2018-10-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try this version :         
DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.3.0
August 26, 2018
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... go-4-4-3-0-release/
2018-10-24
Use props
P4P+_Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

DrPsyche Posted at 2018-10-24 22:50
Hello,

Use a cell phone as a hot spot, then connect the P4P to the internet through it, it should work immediately.
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules