spark wont take off battery issue
1441 11 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Axis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 833 ft

my spak has les then 10 hours on it, and noe of my batteries now will not allow it to take off because of what it says are large differences int th elevels of charge in the cells. is ther any fix for this?

2018-7-13
Use props
landude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126407 ft

What charger are you using and how many batteries is this happening with.
Sounds like they are all unbalanced, when you press the button on the battery how many lights are you seeing?
Can you power up the spark? Perhaps the batteries need their firmware dated?
Were you running the batteries to near empty when everything was working.
2018-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

Less than 10 hours is less than 60 flights
Do you have it also less than 6 month?

The warranty for the batteries is less than 6 month, under 200 cycles.
Contact DJI or the dealer!
2018-7-13
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Try to let the batteries cool down first before charging. Then recharge the batteies till full and try to fly again. If you still have unbalance cells, follow S-e-ven advice above.
2018-7-13
Use props
Z-Axis
lvl.1

landude Posted at 2018-7-13 15:58
What charger are you using and how many batteries is this happening with.
Sounds like they are all unbalanced, when you press the button on the battery how many lights are you seeing?
Can you power up the spark? Perhaps the batteries need their firmware dated?

I am using the charger that came with it capable of taking 4 batteries of the two that came withit only one is giving me the error
2018-7-13
Use props
Z-Axis
lvl.1

not sure how long i have had it but pretty certain it is over 6 months, the batter from the lights seems to be fully charged I am wondering if there is a way i can completely discharge it for a deep cycle reset
2018-7-13
Use props
Elena Faith
New

Pakistan

Would believe that I ought not to have given you a chance to take off in any case. Did you disclose to it that you had the approval to fly there If you did "Unlock" and it would not give you a chance to fly once more into the zone then that is a product issue? Write Essay You were only a little piece over a mile from the finish of a runway I am astounded it let you take off by any means.
2018-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

Z-Axis Posted at 2018-7-13 21:20
I am using the charger that came with it capable of taking 4 batteries of the two that came withit only one is giving me the error

4 batteries? Or 3?
After market Charger?

But it can happen, that a battery gets bad.
Or was it from the beginning.
Give it a full decharge circle, till it gets off alone.
Power on the spark and download files from the SD via Wifi
Till the batt is down. Full charge , best in spark, if you just have a after market charger(?)
2018-7-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

Elena Faith Posted at 2018-7-13 23:15
Would believe that I ought not to have given you a chance to take off in any case. Did you disclose to it that you had the approval to fly there If you did "Unlock" and it would not give you a chance to fly once more into the zone then that is a product issue? Write Essay You were only a little piece over a mile from the finish of a runway I am astounded it let you take off by any means.

I guess, you missed the topic ;-)
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having these issues on your DJI Spark's batteries. May I know when and where did you purchase these batteries?
2018-7-14
Use props
Z-Axis
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-14 16:19
Hi. I am sorry that you are having these issues on your DJI Spark's batteries. May I know when and where did you purchase these batteries?

I got then with the fly more combo that I bought at best buy, not sure how long ago it was but i am pretty sure it is over 6 months ago, only one of the two batteries that came with it is giving me the error
2018-7-14
Use props
annajohnsn
lvl.1

United States

Batteries should be kept in a cool, dry place ideally around 60 degrees F. I think that batteries should not be kept in the freezer. Demerol addiction treatment You can store them in a refrigerator, but to prevent condensation you should keep in them a sealed plastic bag.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules