Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Spark
877 4 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timothy F Senkowski
New

I ordered a spark on 5/08/18 and still have not received the spark. I have e-mailed them 13 times, spoken to technical multiple times for support, and DJI care. I have also supplied them with proof from FedEx that the Spark was delivered at 1:13 pm on 5/10/18 by the driver, left at 215 S 500 W, Anderon IN 46011 with NO signature. Then on the same day, the driver came back to the same address where the property was filled with contractors remodeling the home, and I (the homeowner) was not home. Noticing the time, there is a three hour (3) time difference from when the sparks was dropped off and when the driver came back. The driver went from contractor to contractor asking for a signature and the contractors were looking for the box. By this time other boxs' had been dropped off for the home repair. The driver found a contractor that did not know what was going on and just signed for the Sparks, also did not speak English. The signature was at 5:45 pm. Please note, this is the same day as well as the e-mails saying that it was not delivered and I started to contact everyone there. I was also told to get a police report, as I did.I have been emailing, calling and I not received anything accept, DJI is not at fault, or we will escalate this. I then was able to speak to FedEx and found out that FedEx paid DJI on their claim for this package, however, not for the total amount because DJI did not put a value on the box. DJI received a check for the amount of $108.13 maid to Georgia. On the other hand, I have continued to pay the 3rd party for my purchase of the item in the amount of $608.00 as DJI states their claim was denied. I have jumped through all there hopes and still no spark. I asked for something and all I get is we will look into it. does anyone know their legal department # so I can contact them and ask why there being double paid for a spark and I get nothing for my money? Can anyone help, please?
Tim       Senkowski.timothy@yahoo.com      
2018-7-13
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

Since you haven’t received the Spark can’t you just cancel the order and get a refund?

Hopefully one of the moderators will see this post and escalate the issue.

Keep us posted and good luck bro!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tim, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant purchase experience and the trouble you’ve been caused, we managed to get your order number 0010982187074, your experience has been reported to the related team to double review, but the update may be delayed because of the weekend, we will keep you updated as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2018-7-13
Use props
Timothy F Senkowski
New

United States

I got a response and im geting a refund great not what i want but i will try again later i was looking forward to  that green new toy but what can i do thaks and i will keep watching ur guys vids thanks again
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Timothy F Senkowski Posted at 2018-7-19 15:57
I got a response and im geting a refund great not what i want but i will try again later i was looking forward to  that green new toy but what can i do thaks and i will keep watching ur guys vids thanks again

Glad to know the issue was able to be figured out, sorry again for the inconvenience caused because of the delivery, hope your experience with us would be better in the future, thanks for your support to DJI.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules