Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Station - Ports not working
1443 3 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roryhinds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 597598 ft
Canada

I have the Battery Station and the 2 ports that charge the Cendence and CrystalSky batteries does not always come on.

the ports are intermittent and will only sometimes turn on and charge from those ports. Its hit and miss with no clear reason why it works and why it doesn't work..

is there new firmware for the battery station?

2018-7-13
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

I also noted this on my Battery Station...
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties with Battery Station, there is no firmware for the Battery Station currently, any chance to show us a short video about the issue and we will verify with our engineers? Thank you in advance.
2018-7-13
Use props
Andy Post
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1842283 ft
United States

Not relevant, but I've found that regardless of the issue DJI Tech support wants a video.  It seem especially silly in situations like this.  A, it happens randomly, so how are you going to capture a video of it?  B, why do you need a video of something NOT charging?  Don't you know what that looks like?  

The only reason I can see for a video in such a situation would be to confirm that a specific set of circumstances was in place that would trigger a known or suspected failure.  IE, it only fails when doing a rapid charge on the batteries, or if charging a controller and Crystal Sky batteries all at once.  Rather than have the user guess and what visual you might want to see and frame accordingly, it would seem more productive to simply ask, "Can you describe all the tasks that the battery station was executing at the time?  IE, how many batteries were charging or discharging, what was their level and that sort of thing"
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules