Ronin 2 Power failure
1412 3 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steveg310
New

United Kingdom

Has anyone experienced a Ronin 2 power failure when balancing the Ronin 2. Using Autotune, system starts to calibrate, vibrating and then whole rigs starts to vibrate like its going to explode so turned power off - now it won't restart.

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steve, sorry to read on your post, could you please help to verify if the securing knobs all have been tightened and the Top Cross Bar have been mounted? GTScreenshot_20180714_164938.png
2018-7-14
Use props
Steveg310
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-14 00:50
Steve, sorry to read on your post, could you please help to verify if the securing knobs all have been tightened and the Top Cross Bar have been mounted?[view_image]

Yes, all these have been tightened and set up at per instructions. The unit seems to be dead - no power, can't connect with phone or computer. One £6k and it has worked for 10 minutes - needed urgently for a job - how can I resolve?
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steveg310 Posted at 2018-7-14 05:17
Yes, all these have been tightened and set up at per instructions. The unit seems to be dead - no power, can't connect with phone or computer. One £6k and it has worked for 10 minutes - needed urgently for a job - how can I resolve?

May I know if the Built-in Touch Panel can be turned on when you power on? Is there any response when you press and hold the Power Button on the gimbal or Battery Mount?
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules