Panorama pic export quality iOS vs Android
584 5 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ironm
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Dear Support Team!
In the iOS version there is a 'Panorama Quality' option in the app while it is not available in Android?
iOS screen photos:

ios dji go1.jpg              ios dji go2.jpg

Android screen photo:

android dji go.jpg

When will it be available on Android? It is really sad that the cool panorama pictures come out in a very disappointing size.
In an iOS mobile phone exporting the panorama pic in high quality took only 40s. It would be great to have this option on Android phones, as well since post-exporting of pics takes 10-15 minutes per panorama pic.

Thank you for your reply!
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what model of the mobile device are you using?
2018-7-16
Use props
Ironm
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-16 02:16
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what model of the mobile device are you using?

Hi!

Yes, I've tried it now and it's all the same. There is no such option on Android, and there is an iPhone.

Huawei P20 Pro, Android 8.1, but before I tried a Honor 9, the same.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ironm@n Posted at 2018-7-16 08:30
Hi!

Yes, I've tried it now and it's all the same. There is no such option on Android, and there is an iPhone.

Hello. Sorry for the late response. That option is only available for iOS.
2018-7-17
Use props
Ironm
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-17 01:13
Hello. Sorry for the late response. That option is only available for iOS.

Yes, I noticed this. My question is why this is and when are they updating the Android program? This is not entirely ok to disadvantage Android phones.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ironm@n Posted at 2018-7-17 01:54
Yes, I noticed this. My question is why this is and when are they updating the Android program? This is not entirely ok to disadvantage Android phones.

I understand and I apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern to our engineers.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules