Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What pieces do I need?
1229 17 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StartPy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1363891 ft
Turkey

[size=14.6667px]Hi, I had an accident yesterday. There are damages that you see in the picture. Which parts do I need to buy?
0.jpg
MAVİC 1.jpg
MAVİC 3.jpg
MAVİC2.jpg
2018-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

you are tying to fix by yourself?
2018-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

I recommend you to let dji fix it, they will check everything for you  
2018-7-14
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Send it to DJI for repairs. They are very good and very quick.
2018-7-14
Use props
StartPy
lvl.2
Turkey

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-14 05:33
you are tying to fix by yourself?

Yes, The mechanic wants a lot of money.
2018-7-14
Use props
StartPy
lvl.2
Turkey

I live in Turkey. Unfortunately there is no DJI technical service.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear the incident. We don't recommend fixing the drone by yourself because it can void your warranty. Please send it for repair using this link: (https://repair.dji.com/repair/index) or you can contact our support on this link: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thank you for understanding.
2018-7-14
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, I agree with Jackson.  I wouldn't try to fix myself.  But that's just me.  If you feel like you can do it, then who am I to stop you?  

I can't tell if the piece inside the bird is broken as well.  If so, it looks like the only way to fix is to open the entire thing, because it looks like it is attached from the inside.  (last picture)

I can't say which parts you will need.  There is an option though.  If you want to fix it yourself,  I would still open a case with DJI.  let them assess it.  They will tell you what needs to be fixed.  When they send you the quote, you can refuse to pay it, and they will send the bird back to you.  (you will have to pay the assessment fee. it is equivalent to 1 hour service time.)  Then you can get the parts and fix yourself.  That way you'll know everything that is needed for certain.
2018-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

StartPy Posted at 2018-7-14 05:38
I live in Turkey. Unfortunately there is no DJI technical service.

you can contact them with email and they will open a case for you and you just need to sent it to the service center, it is worldwide
I live in Malaysia but I also can sent it for replacement at Hong Kong  
2018-7-14
Use props
StartPy
lvl.2
Turkey

I have to send it to Germany. I think the shipping fee and the repair fee will be too much.
2018-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

StartPy Posted at 2018-7-14 05:37
Yes, The mechanic wants a lot of money.

well good luck on your case
2018-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

3-D Posted at 2018-7-14 05:43
Yeah, I agree with Jackson.  I wouldn't try to fix myself.  But that's just me.  If you feel like you can do it, then who am I to stop you?  

I can't tell if the piece inside the bird is broken as well.  If so, it looks like the only way to fix is to open the entire thing, because it looks like it is attached from the inside.  (last picture)

yup Dji is the best
2018-7-14
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

I think 3-D and jacksonnai have the points here because you may void the warranty and DJI can do the full assessment. All the best
2018-7-14
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

StartPy Posted at 2018-7-14 05:44
I have to send it to Germany. I think the shipping fee and the repair fee will be too much.

If you open a case, DJI will handle shipping.  It will probably take a while, but still....
2018-7-14
Use props
StartPy
lvl.2
Turkey

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm so confused. Malfunction caused by user error. I do not want to send it to DJI service abroad. I think it will take a long time and be very costly.
2018-7-14
Use props
StartPy
lvl.2
Turkey

What's the name of this cable?

2018-7-14
Use props
mickr1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Looks like you can get the whole gimble with cable:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Origi ... -Parts/273109186590

or just the cable
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flexi ... -RC782/163067535832

or try searching for 'DJI Mavic Pro Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Flex Cable'

2018-7-14
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I agree with the others if it is still under warranty send it in to DJI.
On the other hand I am a DIY person and I have watched many videos on how to replace the camera and Gimbal. If the camera looks OK I would go with the gimbal Camera arm assembly.
Other wise I would replace the whole assembly. Camera and Gimbal.

Just give it some thought before you attempt it. There could be other damages to the drone that is not apparent and that's when DJI becomes the best bet for fixing the Drone.
Good luck.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules