phantom 4 advanced motor nit working mabye
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saleh Abon
New
Flight distance : 1946 ft
Israel

hey i bought a phantom 4 advanced this week but when i turn on the air craft the 3 motors start lighting but the 4 one wont and start making a sound like beep  
whats the problem!> any help pls

2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend to return it directly to the store where you purchased the drone or you can contact our support team using this link: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). Thank you for your support.
2018-7-14
Use props
Jake12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 376617 ft

Only on upstart? But when you start the aircraft all 4 motors running? Bought mine last week and when turning aircraft on, 3 motors do a little move. Think its normal?
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jake12 Posted at 2018-7-14 07:18
Only on upstart? But when you start the aircraft all 4 motors running? Bought mine last week and when turning aircraft on, 3 motors do a little move. Think its normal?

Hi. I'm sorry but that's not a normal move. I highly suggest you to kindly send it for replacement where you purchased your drone.  If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks!
2018-7-14
Use props
Jake12
lvl.3

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-14 07:55
Hi. I'm sorry but that's not a normal move. I highly suggest you to kindly send it for replacement where you purchased your drone.  If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks!

Hi!

I was mistaken. The 2 rear makes a little move. Please see my dropbox link below.

Is this a correct upstart?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0y5jy ... %20startup.MOV?dl=0
2018-7-14
Use props
Jake12
lvl.3

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-14 07:55

Look at my post with dropbox link please ;)
2018-7-19
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If it flies fine, nothing to worry about.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules