The battery doesn’t turn on after an error in update
657 6 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Felipe Santos
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi, Everyone

I tried to connect the battery but I could not, there was the error during the update and it was locked with the two central green LEDs until the battery was out now I try to connect I can not do it, I left more than 8 hours in the charger but nothing happens.  This is the drums that came in the kit fly more from the drone.

I bought the DJI Spark Fly more Combo with 2 batteries a 2 week ago.

If someone can help me, I will be really very happy.
2018-7-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Why don't you try with another Battery. If you have Fly More you must have 2 Spare Batteries. Make sure that you turn on the Spark during the Update and the Battery is Full Charged beforehand.

After you Update the Spark, then Update each Single Battery and Remote Controller too.

Keep us Updated.

2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having with your DJI Spark. May we have a screenshot of the error message on the app? Thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
Felipe Santos
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-14 10:47
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having with your DJI Spark. May we have a screenshot of the error message on the app? Thank you.

Hi,

Now there is no error message for a battery does not turn on a drone but when it was connected in the app dji go 4 showed battery error with the information levels as N / A and error on all items, a principle I got the firmware in all products less on battery that did not even come in updating drone software.

2018-7-14
Use props
Felipe Santos
lvl.1
Brazil

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-14 07:15
Why don't you try with another Battery. If you have Fly More you must have 2 Spare Batteries. Make sure that you turn on the Spark during the Update and the Battery is Full Charged beforehand.

After you Update the Spark, then Update each Single Battery and Remote Controller too.

I tried, but my drone did work, with this battery, using another, I connected in my Mac and access the app DJI Assistant 2 and I saw the last firmware installed but doesn't have any other new update available .
2018-7-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Felipe Santos Posted at 2018-7-14 14:18
I tried, but my drone did work, with this battery, using another, I connected in my Mac and access the app DJI Assistant 2 and I saw the last firmware installed but doesn't have any other new update available .

Good to know.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Felipe Santos Posted at 2018-7-14 14:18

Hi, if one of your battery is not responding, I would suggest contacting our team to provide appropriate resolution with one of your batteries. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules