(Discussion) Thinking of next Mavic Air?
1363 2 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

After a while waiting for my Mavic Air to be fixed and back with me, i start to think of new update Mavic Air. Why did i choose it is: small, simple and easy to carry around. Owning a drone start five months ago when a guy brought his Phantom 3 Advance to record my friend's wedding and wow.. That was my very first impression. With the first one unofficially imported with blurry, soft image so i have to sell it very cheap as parts. The second one stay with me not long (around 8 days) and has creashed due to my fault and lucky, official dealer where i had bought it so kind help me to send for DJI to get fixing. I just pray and hope DJI engineer may have deep check camera quality as the most important point beside all other functional.
Back to main point, i hope DJI may update Mavic Air better in the future, may be not so advanced compare with the future Mavic 2/ Mavic Enterprise but improve flying time, quieter and bigger aperture, sensor. For me, habit of recording memories, family and small business is enough with it. Besides, travel with it and flying is more convenient as compact size and ready to fly fast.
Thank you all pilots, admins in this forum has given me so much valuable suggestions and show support when i crash my baby. My best wishes to all and fly safe.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for that information. Rest assured that your DJI Mavic Air is in good hands. We will do our best to fix and bring back your DJI Mavic Air in tip-top shape once you receive it back. For the feedback as well I will be forwarding them to our DJI Engineers for further development of the Drone. Thank you so much.
2018-7-14
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Thank you very much, Stepen.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules