My DJI Spark won’t show the live footage on my iPhone.
582 5 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans54b57cac
New

When I try to fly my DJI Spark drone, it takes off and flys well, but I’m flying blindly. The screen which I assume is supposed to show live footage of what the drone’s camera is recording, is completely black. Can anyone help?
http://

http://I
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your live view monitor on your iPhone. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?
2018-7-14
Use props
fans54b57cac
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-14 12:14
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your live view monitor on your iPhone. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

No I haven’t, I guess I’ll try that right now.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans54b57cac Posted at 2018-7-14 12:15
No I haven’t, I guess I’ll try that right now.

Hi, just message me if you still have any issues. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
fans54b57cac
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-14 12:50
Hi, just message me if you still have any issues. We're here to help. Thank you.

Well, I re-installed the app. Same problem. It’s saying “camera sensitivity error.” Could you help with that?
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans54b57cac Posted at 2018-7-14 13:06
Well, I re-installed the app. Same problem. It’s saying “camera sensitivity error.” Could you help with that?

Hi, thanks for your fast response. With that being said, I'd like to know the current version of your aircraft and the remote. It has to be on the current firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. If issue still persists, we might need to check the aircraft physically by sending them for repairs. Thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules