Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone not connectiong to remote or app
1192 6 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vinyl
lvl.1

Austria

Hello guys and girls,
I recently bought a second hand Inspire 1 which was never flown and still had all wrappings around the remotes and the drone itself, I powered it on and connected one of the remotes, after that I did and update on the drone itself (latest update) and on the remotes, the drone took the update over the micro sd card just fine and the txt file on the sd read successful update. that's fair and okay but the remotes just did nothing useful at all, I tried using the exact same sd card with an adapter, then a usb drive, another usb driver (both usb drivers were freshly formatted to fat32, same as the micro sd that updated the drone).
also the app doesn't connect to either remote, I set one remote to master, restart and all setings I changed were gone again, plus neither of the remotes connects to the inspire, the remotes indicator is solid red and the drone blinks yellow quickly. I tried with a LG G5 SE, redmi 3 pro, mate 10 lite, nothing worked and most guides online use the app to link the rc to the remote, and even those that involve the linking button in the nose of the drone doesn't work for me.
I'd be really happy if someone could help me solve this mess
best regards, Vinyl

2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new DJI Inspire 1. I checked the devices that you have mentioned and found out that those devices are not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Inspire 1. Please try to use a different mobile device to connect to your Drone. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Inspire 1. Thank you.

2018-7-14
Use props
Vinyl
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-14 16:40
Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new DJI Inspire 1. I checked the devices that you have mentioned and found out that those devices are not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Inspire 1. Please try to use a different mobile device to connect to your Drone. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Inspire 1. Thank you.

[view_image]

thank you very much for the quick response, gonna check that right away and see if I can get a compadible device. but what about the drone not connecting to the remotes?
best regards Vinyl
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vinyl Posted at 2018-7-15 02:14
thank you very much for the quick response, gonna check that right away and see if I can get a compadible device. but what about the drone not connecting to the remotes?
best regards Vinyl

Hi, the reason why you can't connect the remote to the aircraft it's because the remote is outdated while the aircraft is up to date when in terms of firmware, rest assured that we will forward this concern to our team for a further option.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vinyl, if the current firmware of RC is above V1.3.0, the correct method of updating is to use the USB cable, please connect the RC to the mobile device and then enter the APP--Aircraft Status to update the RC firmware, if not, please long pressing the three lines on the top right corner to update, here are the pictures for your reference. GTScreenshot_20180716_180615.png GTScreenshot_20180716_180629.png
2018-7-16
Use props
Vinyl
lvl.1

Austria

hello guys,
it has been a while since I was here and I tried lots of stuff but my insoire is still not usable. I bought a nvidia shield tablet because it seems popular and reliable with drones but it didn't work, then I bought an iphone 5s extra for this drone since it is compadible, I bought it only to make this one update on the drone but it doesn't work either. please help me with this because I don't know what to do from now on.

best regards Vinyl
2018-11-1
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vinyl Posted at 11-1 06:48
hello guys,
it has been a while since I was here and I tried lots of stuff but my insoire is still not usable. I bought a nvidia shield tablet because it seems popular and reliable with drones but it didn't work, then I bought an iphone 5s extra for this drone since it is compadible, I bought it only to make this one update on the drone but it doesn't work either. please help me with this because I don't know what to do from now on.
[view_image]

Hi,
If the FW is not correctly updated you might have to refresh your FW again. BUT: I guess you can try to connect to your Inspire 1 by relinking the drone to your remote.

watch the video below to help with this
Rich

2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules