Which version of the app adds intelligent modes to spark?
1116 11 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hi all. Ive been having many difficulties regarding getting the best quality signal. So far my thought is that each new version of the app demands more and more powerfull device. Today i had the best results so far on 4.1.15 but it doesnt have intelligent modes. Tomorrow were going in the mountains/fields to fly and i want to try myself and show to my friends the int modes. So i was wondering, which version of the app added them first? Im on galaxy s6
All the help is very really appreciated ;)

Safe flying
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. I highly suggest using the latest version of the DJI Go 4 application and the latest DJI Assistant 2 Firmware for your DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability purposes.
2018-7-14
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Unfortunatelly it doesnt work on my phone. I tried 4.2.20 a few days ago and the results were 150 mts range,all the time disconnects when the ac was just in front of me and very pixelated video. So in the current state the latest version is unusable for me and for maaany more people.
2018-7-14
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Ok. By doing a little try and error, i found out that the first version of dji go4 app that supports intelligent modes is 4.1.22 . And hopefully also very stable video feed like on 4.1.15 .
2018-7-14
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

From which intelligent mode are we talking, here?
I think, there was an addition of one or two MORE
Intelligences modes, during the non OTG versions of the Go4.

But anyway, you could try the 4.2.12 and a cable for a test.
Which  you can't with versions between 4.1.15 and 4.2.12
No life parameters with cable on that versions
2018-7-14
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

4.2.12 for android should have it.
Did you have the Spark in Sports mode while trying to find the Intelligent Modes?
They are disabled when in Sports Mode.
2018-7-14
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

I was in normal mode. Ill try today 4.1.22 with wifi. Becuase yesterday i was on 4.1.15 with wifi no otg and the image was perfect.
2018-7-15
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Ok. So today i was flying in FCC 4.1.22 no otg over the main barceloneta beach and the connection i had was 1 or 2 bars max, with a warning of weak signal ALL the time, that didnt give me the confidence to go far. Just close by high shots of the beach;)
After that i tried a bit 4.2.12 no otg and had much better signal. All the bars, but i was in a different location, with not sooo many ppl like on the beach.
Next i want to fly over some wineyards that are close by. Ill go 4.2.12 with otg on FCC.
2018-7-15
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Tomorrow im expecting a delivery from amazon of my mini gps to attach to the drone, u stick a sim in it. If the drone flies away or dear god no you lose it (as has happened to me) then u just give a call to the sim and you receive an sms with the EXACT COORDINATES where the drone is. And not like the how shall i put it, 90 % useless feature of dji, "find my drone" Well it doesnt find anything if the drone disconnects from the remote!!! And almost always it does when ppl lose their drones! So im not taking any more chances and attaching a proper gps to find the drone is the things go bad.
2018-7-15
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Sooo today i installed 4.1.15 again and what do you know... the intelligent modes are back!!! I guess it was some kind of glitch before. Now i dont know which version to keep. 4.1.15 or 4.2.12. I like them both
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Alexey Batalov Posted at 2018-7-28 02:35
Sooo today i installed 4.1.15 again and what do you know... the intelligent modes are back!!! I guess it was some kind of glitch before. Now i dont know which version to keep. 4.1.15 or 4.2.12. I like them both

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, I would like to ask on what version did you encounter an issue where you can't access the intelligent flight modes?
2018-7-28
Use props
Alexey Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

I couldnt see the intelligent modes for some time on 4.1.15 and 4.1.18, but now its ok, i can see them again on 4.1.15
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules