Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can not find any description
591 7 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Midro
lvl.1

Hi to all,
I will use the Inspire 1V2 for teacher/student modus.

Is that possible with 2 remote controls?

2018-7-14
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Midro, I can tell you this, the aircraft itself is controlled by the "MASTER" remote control, the second remote control "SLAVE" will only function as the camera control. Safety First! Ken.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, yes it's possible that you can have 2 remote controllers, however, like Hughasakite mentioned the slave can only access the gimbal and usually, this is process is used when you're teaching other people on how to fly the inspire 1. Please see the video below for the tutorial.

2018-7-15
Use props
Midro
lvl.1

Thaks for the replay TONY, but have a droneschool in Germany an try to teach with the Inspire 1 V2 my students to fly this vehicle.
in the pastz 5 years I teach with TAROT hexacopter (FC is DJI NAZA V2) Now we will use the inspire, but it looks that doesent work or?
Regards Helmut
2018-7-15
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

Hello OP, yes it is possible.

An app update a little while ago introduced 'Coach Mode', where a person holding the Slave controller is able to fly the aircraft while under instruction.
If the person holding the Master controller touches the control sticks, the system reverts to their control and the slave unit is disabled.

Have a look at this forum post.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-54391-1-1.html
I would suggest you test this function and gain familiarity with it well before putting the controls in a students hands however!
2018-7-15
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hard to believe DJI Tony wasn't aware of this
2018-7-15
Use props
Midro
lvl.1

Farnk666 Posted at 2018-7-15 16:38
Hello OP, yes it is possible.

An app update a little while ago introduced 'Coach Mode', where a person holding the Slave controller is able to fly the aircraft while under instruction.

Thanks Farnk666; that was the tip I need! It is crazy that DJI  do not understand my question (or he know not the answer. Ag. thanks for helping; I will let you know the result asap.
Regards Helmut
2018-7-15
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

Midro Posted at 2018-7-15 22:43
Thanks Farnk666; that was the tip I need! It is crazy that DJI  do not understand my question (or he know not the answer. Ag. thanks for helping; I will let you know the result asap.
Regards Helmut

Best of luck with it Midro.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules