HELP!!!! Spark drone lost!!!
650 9 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlessioZ
New

Poland

Hi to all,
Today I think to have lost my drone. I started a flight when suddenly the app said me that the GPS connection was lost. Then I lost the control of the aircraft and finally he said that was  disconnected. Therefore the aicraft began to fly alone with 50% battery. Is there a way to recover it? I saw that on the app I could see the saved path he took alone when he reconnected to GPS but was disconnected from my controller... And at the end, whilw looking at the flying record there's an advice that say that newly the GPS connection was lost because of a magnectic field. Is there the possibility to download the flight reocord from the phone to the pc and to see the coordinate of the last noticed point?
Thank you in advance,

Alessio
2018-7-15
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Your Spark went into ATTI and drifted away. In ATTI it doesn't hold position as GPS is lost -

For Flight Records -

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to hear what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. If in case you are not able to recover your DJI Spark please get in touch with DJI Support at support@dji.com to create a ticket for your Drone. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
AlessioZ
New

Poland

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-15 07:04
Your Spark went into ATTI and drifted away. In ATTI it doesn't hold position as GPS is lost -

For Flight Records -

Thanks, I've just downloaded the flight records but how can I send them to the Dji Server?
2018-7-15
Use props
AlessioZ
New

Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 07:28
Hi. I am sorry to hear what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. If in case you are not able to recover your DJI Spark please get in touch with DJI Support at  to create a ticket for your Drone. Thank you.

What does it means a Ticket? Thank you
2018-7-15
Use props
AlessioZ
New

Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 07:28
Hi. I am sorry to hear what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. If in case you are not able to recover your DJI Spark please get in touch with DJI Support at  to create a ticket for your Drone. Thank you.

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AlessioZ Posted at 2018-7-15 07:30

A ticket means. You need to open a case for your lost Drone so that DJI will be able to assess and to know what really happened to it on that previous flight.
2018-7-15
Use props
AlessioZ
New

Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-15 07:34
A ticket means. You need to open a case for your lost Drone so that DJI will be able to assess and to know what really happened to it on that previous flight.

Ok thanks, I've just done it.
2018-7-15
Use props
landude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126407 ft

United States

Upload your flight records HERE and post the link here for the brain trust to look at.
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlessioZ Posted at 2018-7-15 07:35
Ok thanks, I've just done it.

Please keep us posted for further assistance, hopefully, our team can figure out right away the issue to provide appropriate resolution.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules