directions problem
510 12 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hichkas
lvl.1

Iran

Hi

i have directions problem....its mean when i rotate 360 ,  somethins did reverse ...

when i push right its going left
when i push left its going right
when i push forward its going back
when i push  back its going forward ..

how i can fix this on spark ?

2018-7-15
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50906 ft
Netherlands

Rotating 360 means turning 1 complete circle. Or do you mean rotating 180 degrees and the camera is pointing towards you? Then I can image it is a bit confusing steering the drone. But this is also already explained in the other thread you started about headless mode. Keep practicing and you'll get used to it.
2018-7-15
Use props
hichkas
lvl.1

Iran

Hi
accept my apologize yes i mean rotating 180 degrees. and exactly make me   confusing steering the drone...

how i can fix this ?
there is no any options ?
2018-7-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

The only way to fix that, would be a headless mode.
Or flying just by screen towards you!

For approaching (landing) I prefer to fly it backwards
If you wanna video yourself, look on the screen and keep the direction on the sticks
2018-7-15
Use props
hichkas
lvl.1

Iran

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-7-15 12:06
The only way to fix that, would be a headless mode.
Or flying just by screen towards you!

Hi
i think Spark dont have headless , but DJI have somethings called :  Course lock

which spark dont have it .
2018-7-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

hichkas Posted at 2018-7-15 12:16
Hi
i think Spark dont have headless , but DJI have somethings called :  Course lock

Yes, DJI has that for other drones.
And locked the spark out of this function.
You may look for DJI GO4 modded, just for informations
2018-7-15
Use props
hichkas
lvl.1

Iran

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-7-15 12:19
Yes, DJI has that for other drones.
And locked the spark out of this function.
You may look for DJI GO4 modded, just for informations

Hi
thanks
GO4 modded version , its make drone problem? ( crash and.... )   there is any report regarding this ?
2018-7-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

hichkas Posted at 2018-7-15 12:21
Hi
thanks
GO4 modded version , its make drone problem? ( crash and.... )   there is any report regarding this ?

google : go4 modded
2018-7-15
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Only best way to fix this is get trained to fly your drone by just looking at the drone. Your hand will automatically move the stick without you even think about the moves.

I have customised my sticks to do forward, backward, turn right and left on right stick and move up, down, left and right on left stick. So once you get your drone to required height only one stick required  for flying around. Lot easier than using two sticks.
2018-7-15
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Netherlands

hichkas Posted at 2018-7-15 12:21
Hi
thanks

I haven't read anyone else having real issues with this. But at the other hand, the Spark is a camera drone, not a racing or whatever drone. If you're filming and the direction of controls are changing because the drone is not flying straight away from you, it would be extremely difficult to control the direction of your camera if sticks behave different as they do now.
Control the sticks from the perspective of the image you see on the display of your phone/tablet. And the attitude display in the lower left corner can help fly in the right direction.
2018-7-15
Use props
hichkas
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ram-UK Posted at 2018-7-15 12:32
Only best way to fix this is get trained to fly your drone by just looking at the drone. Your hand will automatically move the stick without you even think about the moves.

I have customised my sticks to do forward, backward, turn right and left on right stick and move up, down, left and right on left stick. So once you get your drone to required height only one stick required  for flying around. Lot easier than using two sticks.

Hi
in your customised sticks , whats happened if you rotating 180 degrees the drone ?

NOTE: at the moment i using Tablet and controller are on the way.
2018-7-15
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

hichkas Posted at 2018-7-15 12:43
Hi
in your customised sticks , whats happened if you rotating 180 degrees the drone ?

If your drone facing away from you and your rotate 180 degrees. Your stick movements will reverse ie forward stick will move the drone towards you.

Hope it helps.
2018-7-15
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Netherlands

You can change the sticks to Custom mode, in fact you can change the direction of the sticks even there. But then they will always behave that way, also when the drone is flying straight away from you making it control even more confusing. Believe us, it is really just a matter of practicing a lot like many other things you need to get familiar with this little but sofisticated drone before being able to make nice shots. It's just like learning to drive a car, fly or jump from a plane and fly the Spark. I learned all of them including the confusing stuff just by keeping practicing.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules