LITCHI ORBIT SETTINGS
1752 3 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gronz
lvl.2
United States

Hello everyone I fly the Mavic Pro and use litchi especially for the orbit setting. I often have trouble when I start because when I start an orbit, there appears a green screen; and when I zoom out it is one of several orbit paths. Then I can't seem to get the orbit settings I desire. Does anyone know how to clear the screen, orbit cache or settings? I'm using iphone 8 but this also happened on my iphone 6.

Thanks,
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we don't have any information about Litchi APP since it is not our software. We highly recommend using DJI Go 4 app for your Mavic Pro so that you can maximize the features and functionality of your drone. If you have another concern, please let us know. Thank you for understanding.
2018-7-16
Use props
Boeropreis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46919 ft

What you are seeing on the screen with Litchi is the green restricted zone you are  flying in. Has nothing to do with orbit. If you fly in fpv mode in Litchi, you Will see same green circle. I prefer Litchi over DJI go.
2018-7-16
Use props
Gronz
lvl.2
United States

Boeropreis Posted at 2018-7-16 10:02
What you are seeing on the screen with Litchi is the green restricted zone you are  flying in. Has nothing to do with orbit. If you fly in fpv mode in Litchi, you Will see same green circle. I prefer Litchi over DJI go.

I will try the DJI Go since I can edit the video, However does the DJI Go app stay focused on the POI if I decide to change altitude during orbit or change the circumference distance?
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules