solved: my 3.08 update problem
2064 7 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

After this update my props wouldn't start up. After having tried virtually everything, including re downloading software, new batteries in everything, recalibration of IMU and sticks and anything else that has been suggested, still no joy. I decided to relink the remote control and receiver even though it was the same remote. No joy--- then I recalibrated the controller in the RC assistant software- JOY!!! motors spun up. So recalibrating in the assistant software is not enough after this update it seems.  You must refresh the link between the drone and the controller THEN recalibrate the controller using the RC software. I hope this may help some of the other v3.8 update issues.Rod

2014-11-2
Use props
Filiep
lvl.2

Belgium

Well done!!!!!
2014-11-3
Use props
bitbeisser
New

Germany

Hi Rod,
do you fixed the problem with update from non origianl DJI Battery's?
What was the reason for not motor start up?
Regards Francisco
2014-11-3
Use props
Creeksjeep
New

United States

By refreshing the link between the controller and the drone, you pushed the button on bottom of Drone? I get the red light and then no light. It says on the DJI website I should get a green light when connection is complete. The light on my controller is Red as well. Any help greatly appreciated.
2014-11-3
Use props
aspelhaug
lvl.1

United States

Creeksjeep Posted at 2014-11-4 02:37
By refreshing the link between the controller and the drone, you pushed the button on bottom of Dron ...

Do you have new controller? That happened with mine too. Didn't think it worked. I had props off so I tried starting and it worked.
2014-11-3
Use props
Creeksjeep
New

United States

aspelhaug@gmail Posted at 2014-11-4 02:38
Do you have new controller? That happened with mine too. Didn't think it worked. I had props off s ...

I do not have the new controller. And I just got it to work. And was just out to try and fly it and not it is not working again.
2014-11-3
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

bitbeisser Posted at 2014-11-4 01:54
Hi Rod,
do you fixed the problem with update from non origianl DJI Battery's?
What was the reason fo ...

All my batteries are original DJI and about 4 weeks old.  The non start up occurred after the 3.08 update and controller update. I have the original controller, not this weeks new one.
2014-11-3
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

Creeksjeep Posted at 2014-11-4 02:37
By refreshing the link between the controller and the drone, you pushed the button on bottom of Dron ...

Hi, yes the relink is created by pressing and holding the light which is also the button and holding it until it turns a sort of orange. Your controller must be off at this stage. Release the button and it will stay orange/yellowish. Then you switch on your controller and the light will go out- not green.  The link is completed when this happens.
Rod
2014-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules