no longer can control gimbal nor have pic
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lumik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302267 ft
Canada

I can no longer control my gimbal, the bird fly's & is controlled normally but the camera will no longer function? I've looked at the 2 ribbons they look good the firmware is up to date what else can I look at or try to remedy the issue?  Phantom 3 Pro, no crash's or hard landings. it slowly phased out, I noticed it a while ago but restarted both the controller & bird it would work, then the last time out I could see the pic/video on my device just couldn't control up/down today the pic doesn't transmit nor can I control the camera.
2018-7-15
Use props
csparks
lvl.1
United States

This probably will not help but is a quick easy and free "something to try".  Change the channel by going into custom in the menu.  I was constantly losing my video feed to my phone/ipad and tried it and it seems to have fixed my problem.  If not I suspect the circuit board for the gimbal.  If it was the motor that tilts the camera that should not affect the picture.  
2018-7-15
Use props
lumik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302267 ft
Canada

csparks Posted at 2018-7-15 15:07
This probably will not help but is a quick easy and free "something to try".  Change the channel by going into custom in the menu.  I was constantly losing my video feed to my phone/ipad and tried it and it seems to have fixed my problem.  If not I suspect the circuit board for the gimbal.  If it was the motor that tilts the camera that should not affect the picture.

thanks for your help, I tried changing channels but no change, i'll have to send it out for repair....

thanks again......
2018-7-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

lumik Posted at 2018-7-15 16:44
thanks for your help, I tried changing channels but no change, i'll have to send it out for repair....

thanks again......

Sorry to read  about the camera acting up. Yes, send her in for a fix.

Hope your down time is short. Good luck.

RedHotPoker
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I am very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Have you tried to do the gimbal calibration? Also please try to reset the firmware of your drone. If none of this will work, please don't hesitate to send it for repair. So we can do an assessment and analyze on your aircraft. You may use this link for online repair request: (https://repair.dji.com/repair/index). If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you!
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules