Camranger can do it... ...so dji will?
1085 4 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielebarone
lvl.3
Italy

Camranger app remotely controls a wide range of DSLR (see the website www.camranger.com).
So dji; please release a new firmware to remotely control my Nikon D800 and all the other DSLR!
It's possible, it's easy, we payd for it, so we need it!!!
Thanks

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Ronin app allows you to set up and fine-tune gimbal performance with settings for features like SmoothTrack, motor parameters, and various intelligent functions.
And it is also compatible with the DJI Master Wheels and Force Pro when connected when using the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver. The Ronin-S can also be connected with D-Bus compatible systems such as the Futaba series via the port on the Focus Wheel.
We will keep improving our products to bring more features.
2018-7-15
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.3
Italy

Sorry Mindy but you are an expert of giving “no answer”!
In Ronin S dji website, you declare full compatibility with tons of DSLR with a future firmware (allowing focusing, start-stop video and photos, etc).
We are waiting for this! We are not waiting to buy other accessories!!!
Will you answer to this? I hope so, but I’m afraid you will not answer an other time.........
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-15 23:38
Sorry Mindy but you are an expert of giving “no answer”!
In Ronin S dji website, you declare full compatibility with tons of DSLR with a future firmware (allowing focusing, start-stop video and photos, etc).
We are waiting for this! We are not waiting to buy other accessories!!!

I'm sorry to let you have this feeling, but I have done my best to provide all the info I have. Some features may not available for some cameras, but our engineers are working very hard on developing these features to more camera models, we care much about customers' feedback and suggestion, all these will be reported to our engineers, hope your kind understanding.
2018-7-16
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.3
Italy

ok thanks Mindy.
I hope engineers will give us all promised features very soon!!!
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules