Thoughts on Osmo+ for weddings??
1064 2 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f629722
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173294 ft
United States

I currently use a Samsung Galaxy note 8 with a handheld EVO gimbal to film weddings. Have been looking into the osmo+ and pro to add quality to my work, but seem to read "LOTS" of negatives on these Gimbals. Kinda curious on what everyones thoughts are, kinda hate dropping big money if it's not worth it. How do the cameras compare to a Galaxy Note 8? Do they perform well in low light?

2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for inquiry, the camera of our Osmo+ is Zenmuse X3 Zoom Gimbal and camera features an optical zoom lens that can provide a 3.5 optical zoom and 2x digital zoom. The Type 1/2.3 CMOS sensor supports 4K video recording and 12MP still photos and like with other DJI 3-axis gimbal systems, the Zenmuse X3 Zoom can be mounted onto a DJI Osmo Handle and stream live HD video to the DJI GO app.
2018-7-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Mate, I too use a Note 8 with all my DJI stuff and it works well. At the end of the day few cameras perform well under low light conditions. Full frame cameras like the Canon 5D MK IV will do ok with a nice ISO range... Smaller senses like our phones, Osmo and even my Mavic Air will produce medeiocre low light performance at best..
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules