Mavic Pro won't activate
7806 7 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jdub_54 2
lvl.2
United States

I did a search on this and it seems this problem dates back at least a year and a half ago. When I hit the activate button it turns from blue to gray but then nothing. No message or anything. Hasn't this problem been solved yet? I have a iPhone 6.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in activating your DJI Mavic Pro. To help you further I will post the official DJI video tutorial on how to activate your DJI Mavic Pro.

2018-7-16
Use props
Jdub_54 2
lvl.2
United States

That's a nice little tutorial DJI Stephen but WHEN I HIT THE ACTIVATE BUTTON IT TURNS FROM BLUE TO GRAY BUT THEN NOTHING HAPPENS  IT DOESN'T ACTIVATE. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jdub_54 2 Posted at 2018-7-16 12:21
That's a nice little tutorial DJI Stephen but WHEN I HIT THE ACTIVATE BUTTON IT TURNS FROM BLUE TO GRAY BUT THEN NOTHING HAPPENS  IT DOESN'T ACTIVATE. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Hi, I would like to ask if you manage to solve the issue? did you check if your phone has an access with the internet connection during activation? Did you try to uninstall and reinstall it then try to activate it again?
2018-7-17
Use props
Samuel Araiza
New

United States

I'm having the exact issue.
2019-3-23
Use props
djiuser_dXncfudNRyDF
New

United States

Samething,... go through the screens, hit Activate, the activate button turm gray and,.... nothing
I deleted and reloaded the DJI Go 4 app and it seems to be working now.
2019-3-23
Use props
fansa451764c
New
United States

Thank you bro.  Sincerely.  Same issue, looked everywhere, found you.  Deleted app, reinstalled, activated perfectly.  I thought I got taken by an Amazon seller all night... thx again.
2020-1-20
Use props
djiuser_SpigEhbO06lJ
New
Australia

Hi, I just got a Mavic Pro Platinum via Care Refresh and it gives an error when trying to activate, can you assist please.
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules