LET DOWN BY DJI AGAIN WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
1396 30 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>

WELL TODAY HAS SEEN ME UP IN THE CLOUDS AND DOWN TO EARTH WITH A BANG BUT THIS STORY STARTED LAST SUMMER

last summer I went out and got the new phantom 4 pro and sold my p4 it was so much better like you would expect from DJI then I was in love what an aircraft well it soon went wrong

but this happens it had cracks in the shell dji was quick to help so off it went for repair that’s when it went supper wrong I was sent someone else’s drone back that had glue on the top and other marks so I sent it back all they did is clean some of the glue off and send it back to me so with some help from this forum it was sent back again and I got a replacement well that went wrong they do from time to time but there must be millions out there that don't go wrong but mine did off it went back to DJI for repair well it came back today and YES it has come back faulty again this time it came back with a replacement hand set but the drone still has a problem I cannot calibrate the sensor's I did tell them that it tells me to reboot aircraft all the time and will not get past that point.

what makes it worse it came back with the gimble gaud broken so it was not holding the camera

this is where it takes weeks if not more of me not having my drone and the UK as a heatwave what a time to have no drone and my dji goggles are just sat there

I think this is just the NL service centre that is sending us mad?

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. I managed to get your case number via the forum info and forwarded this to the management for investigation. They will review and contact you during the working time, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Again, we sincerely apologize for the troubles and inconvenience.
2018-7-16
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thank you Susan today when it came back i was so happy my drone means so much to me but last time it took 4-5 weeks to sort
Wayne
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-16 08:07
Thank you Susan today when it came back i was so happy my drone means so much to me but last time it took 4-5 weeks to sort
Wayne

Wayne, we apologize again for the trouble caused, our supervisor should have contacted you, he will keep following up your case and hope it will get addressed soon.
2018-7-16
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

hi to the helpful staff like DJI MINDY and DJI SUSAN I have been emailing DJI EUROPE about my case it took 7+ emails for them to say they would have to take it in again have i got a label i said ( no and i will not have my drone again ) with this this i got an email back that i thought was not nice here is what it said

Hi Wayne,

That will unfortunately indeed be the case but alas, I can’t fix it from my chair here. I will make sure the return will be as speedy as I can make it.

Kind Regards,

Support.eu5

Stefan van den Berk

SUPERVISOR SUPPORT NL

DJI Europe

i thought i can't fix it in my chair was not nice just thought you would like to see itand he still sent me a standared label i would of hoped it can go express?
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-17 07:04
hi to the helpful staff like DJI MINDY and DJI SUSAN I have been emailing DJI EUROPE about my case it took 7+ emails for them to say they would have to take it in again have i got a label i said ( no and i will not have my drone again ) with this this i got an email back that i thought was not nice here is what it said

Hi Wayne,

Wayne, sorry that we could only provide the regular shipping label at the moment, our supervisor Stefan will take care of your case, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-7-17
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

Stefan should not have made comments like i can't fix it from my chair and this is going to go on like last year. and here was me thinking of upgrading to the p4 pro V2.0 that's out the window i feel like DJI customer service in Europe is bad
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-17 23:24
Stefan should not have made comments like i can't fix it from my chair and this is going to go on like last year. and here was me thinking of upgrading to the p4 pro V2.0 that's out the window i feel like DJI customer service in Europe is bad

Sorry about this, we'll forward to the management and keep improving our service. Pre the tracking number, the package is already on the way, we'll follow up and update for you.
2018-7-18
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

thank you keep up all your good work DJI Susan
2018-7-19
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

is there any news on when my drone will be back please?
i have not had any emails from DJI Europe    i don't know if you can see my picture this is how i take my drone places i had a frame made to fit my mobility scooter how cool is this
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-20 02:09
is there any news on when my drone will be back please?
i have not had any emails from DJI Europe   [view_image] i don't know if you can see my picture this is how i take my drone places i had a frame made to fit my mobility scooter how cool is this

This is very cool to keep the drone. I see the package has just arrived in our facility, we will inform the local team to check in the package in the system and get it addressed as soon as possible, your patience would be much appreciated.
2018-7-20
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi again can I get some more help please I have had an email from your DJI Europe saying there is no fault with my drone be I sent Steven a video with the fault he seen it and said send it in and there has been no mention about the gimble I am getting so stressed out about it
do you at DJI the people on the forum have an email i can talk off the forum please?
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-23 05:32
Hi again can I get some more help please I have had an email from your DJI Europe saying there is no fault with my drone be I sent Steven a video with the fault he seen it and said send it in and there has been no mention about the gimble I am getting so stressed out about it
do you at DJI the people on the forum have an email i can talk off the forum please?

Wizzokartworld, sorry that we do not have the working email account, if you have sent the issue video to Stefan before, we will verify with him, please wait patiently and we will keep you updated soon, thanks.
2018-7-23
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

I will try to stay Carm I just went my drone to be fixed and not have any chance the gimble will fall from not being clamped in transit I am so thank you for help
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-23 22:28
I will try to stay Carm I just went my drone to be fixed and not have any chance the gimble will fall from not being clamped in transit I am so thank you for help

We totally understand your feeling, very sorry about it, we have verified with Stefan that our repair team will double evaluate the drone, he will also keep you updated, we appreciate your patience.
2018-7-23
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

They should just replace it what happens when it's camera brakes in flight there should have never let it leave DJI without the gimble clamp off I have a video of me opening the box and you can see the camera lose
2018-7-23
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

Sorry to finish I have lost confidence in DJI I am in Europe and the consumer rights act 2015 says if it is not right on the first repair I can ask you to replace or refund the item
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-23 23:24
Sorry to finish I have lost confidence in DJI I am in Europe and the consumer rights act 2015 says if it is not right on the first repair I can ask you to replace or refund the item

Our repair team has double evaluated the drone and no other issues were found, the VPS was calibrated successfully, the drone has been through the flight test and the quality evaluation, it will be shipped out very soon, please let us know if you have further concern, thank you.
2018-7-24
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

what makes me very mad is your engineers on the phone and Stefan both told me to send it back if was faulty then it was sent back to me with no gimble clamp no one has said that the camera has been tested if it was not for your help line i would have my drone this is not acceptable is this the way DJI do business i feel let down they are telling me that it's my computer funny how it let me reinstall the latest firmware and i did reinstall it   
i see my drone is on it's way back i think this time DJI have been so wrong my drone came back to me faulty NO ONE HAS YET SAID THE CAMERA HAS BEEN TESTED EVERY TIME I ASK THE QUSTION I GET NO REPLY I HAVE SPENT £1000'S WITH DJI AND TO HAVE MY MOST EXPENSIVE THING BEING SENT BACK LIKE THIS WRONG

i will be having a look at the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for Europe and the UK to see if there is a breech of my rights
this is what i have found so far

If the attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product.

2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-24 04:09
what makes me very mad is your engineers on the phone and Stefan both told me to send it back if was faulty then it was sent back to me with no gimble clamp no one has said that the camera has been tested if it was not for your help line i would have my drone this is not acceptable is this the way DJI do business i feel let down they are telling me that it's my computer funny how it let me reinstall the latest firmware and i did reinstall it   
i see my drone is on it's way back i think this time DJI have been so wrong my drone came back to me faulty NO ONE HAS YET SAID THE CAMERA HAS BEEN TESTED EVERY TIME I ASK THE QUSTION I GET NO REPLY I HAVE SPENT £1000'S WITH DJI AND TO HAVE MY MOST EXPENSIVE THING BEING SENT BACK LIKE THIS WRONG

Wizzokartworld, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience during the communication. Double checked with the local team, the drone works well during the test, I sincerely suggest you check and confirm when you receive the package. We'll be here for the further follow-up.
2018-7-24
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

well DJI Susan the drone has just got here and strait away i tried to calibrate the sensors and it does the same i filmed me uninstalling DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4 the newest i then tried a new DJI lead still the same it say's reboot drone what do i do sending it back and them say there is nothing wrong with it and it was your engineers and Stefan said send it back my computer is a fast laptop and was new this year please please help
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-26 03:56
well DJI Susan the drone has just got here and strait away i tried to calibrate the sensors and it does the same i filmed me uninstalling DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4 the newest i then tried a new DJI lead still the same it say's reboot drone what do i do sending it back and them say there is nothing wrong with it and it was your engineers and Stefan said send it back my computer is a fast laptop and was new this year please please help

Hi Wizzokartworld, thanks for getting back. Below is the testing result by our repair team, it may be related to your computer, any chance to try another computer for further test? Thank you. GTScreenshot_20180727_114529.png
2018-7-26
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

this is my laptop spec are you saying this is no good do i need a more high end laptop? has this is current i got this in may 2018 it seems if this is the case like my iPad mini 2 that was also OK according to the box last October now it's not supported.  to fly a phantom 4 pro i need to spend £1000's just to fly
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-26 23:58
[view_image] this is my laptop spec are you saying this is no good do i need a more high end laptop? has this is current i got this in may 2018 it seems if this is the case like my iPad mini 2 that was also OK according to the box last October now it's not supported.  to fly a phantom 4 pro i need to spend £1000's just to fly

That's not what I mean, since we didn't find any issue when the drone was sent in, we would appreciate if you could try another computer for a comparison test. Appreciate your cooperation.
2018-7-27
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

ok i will try it this morning thank you again
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-27 01:28
ok i will try it this morning thank you again

Thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-27
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

i don't understand how this Phantom 4 pro is costing me so much money my computer is latest spec ACER i5  i got to edit my footage with works well with video editing now is no good i had a new iPad mini 2 in September 2017 in October 2017 i got a replacement phantom 4 pro and on the box made for ios and on the list was iPad mini 2 now no good for phantom 4 pro i had to replace June 2018
now i do understand the drone was not faulty but WHY is it costing so much to run? i feel so let down by DJI.
i got DJI goggles and it wasn't until i tried to fly over 30m that i have to first plug in my tablet get GPS then unplug and plug into the goggles to get them to work and i have to do this every battery no where
did it say
on the box you would need to do this to me it seems to be we have your money.  i use my drone to help me get out the house as i am disabled   i save as much as i can for my drone stuff but this can not
go on i have no money left i don't know when it will stop. i got an email saying see if a friend would let me use there laptop if not i need to change my bios in my laptop am i the only one with this problem?
i have or had so far
DJI phantom 4
DJI phantom 4 pro
DJI osmo mobile
DJI osmo mobile 2
DJI goggles
DJI lens filters for both drones
spare DJI props about 8 set's if not more
3 spare DJI battery for phantom 4
3 spare DJI battery for phantom 4 pro
2 sets of DJI low noise props
DJI HDMI card for hand set
like i said 2 high end tablets and laptop i have hard cases backpacks the list go's on
NOT FAIR DJI
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-27 13:22
i don't understand how this Phantom 4 pro is costing me so much money my computer is latest spec ACER i5  i got to edit my footage with works well with video editing now is no good i had a new iPad mini 2 in September 2017 in October 2017 i got a replacement phantom 4 pro and on the box made for ios and on the list was iPad mini 2 now no good for phantom 4 pro i had to replace June 2018
now i do understand the drone was not faulty but WHY is it costing so much to run? i feel so let down by DJI.
i got DJI goggles and it wasn't until i tried to fly over 30m that i have to first plug in my tablet get GPS then unplug and plug into the goggles to get them to work and i have to do this every battery no where

I totally understand your frustration, very sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and all the troubles that have been caused, this is not what we expected either, we really hope you have a better experience with us and our product.
Trying another drone is only for a comparison test since the VPS was calibrated successfully on our end. The height and distance limitation issue with Goggles has been aware of and we are so sorry for the inconvenience, our engineers will keep optimizing this issue.
Please keep us updated if you are able to try another computer, thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

I have not had any look on my friends computer but i took it to the local computer shop and it did work on one in the shop like my post said i now think you are right about the computer but it's just the way and amount of problems i have had with DJI producks i don't think i am the first and i would have thought that some of my problems where out there and DJI could have made people aware i got the goggles not knowing about the messing and this laptop for editing my footage taken from my drone the software issue on the computers can't just be me
2018-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 2018-7-28 00:49
I have not had any look on my friends computer but i took it to the local computer shop and it did work on one in the shop like my post said i now think you are right about the computer but it's just the way and amount of problems i have had with DJI producks i don't think i am the first and i would have thought that some of my problems where out there and DJI could have made people aware i got the goggles not knowing about the messing and this laptop for editing my footage taken from my drone the software issue on the computers can't just be me

Thanks for keeping us updated. Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 only help us verify some issues that can be solved remotely, we'll keep optimizing the features and improve the experience. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-7-29
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>

that is no help i will just put all my experiences and how i feel you have let us all down on social media and ask to see how meany others feel the same i will share the YouTube channel and links to social media
and will be pushing the issue with DJI Europe has EU law say's if i am not happy with the first repair the item should be replaced LIKE I SAID DJI HAVE NO CARE ABOUT US AFTER YOU HAVE ARE MONEY
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules