Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Crystalsky fault unit
1034 12 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maldades
lvl.1
Flight distance : 743333 ft
Spain

I know, I'm stupid.Despite I read many threads talking about issues with the Crystalsky device, I bought one.
And I did because for me it very important see what I'm filming with sun light.

There aren't units which work properly and worst, they will try to fix it instead replace it for a brand new unit.
DJI doesn't really care how long time it has bee used (30 minutes) they will try to put the focus in (when did you receive it).
I bought it arount on month ago but due wheater and other personal circunstances it was imposible fly with the Crystalsky till 2 weeks ago and then the screen start looks partially dark in the right top corner.
The problems was intermittent, so my dealer and me decided use it a little more in order to verify if the problems was a real hardwar issue or something related with the new firmware.
Now they say that I received it more than 15th days ago and it should be repaired... shameful, DJI, shameful.

€1,200 in the rubbist.
You never will see my money again, DJI...

2018-7-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

I would see if your Dealer would write a testimony letter stating he/she saw problem.  Decided to see if problem got worse over time and if possible OS / firmware update would resolve problem.  Then send a letter to DJI Corporate, along with Dealer's testimony letter.  

The Dealer should also call his DJI's sales Representative and raise a major stink.
2018-7-16
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft

What CS did you buy? 5.5" / 7.85" HB or the 7.85" Ultra Bright?
2018-7-16
Use props
Stan1915
First Officer
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

For the price paid I would guess that the ultra bright was purchased
2018-7-16
Use props
Maldades
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks a lot for your replies.
Yes, my dealer sent an email explaining that the problem arise a couple of weeks before we asked DJI for a replacement unit.
He said that if the problem wasn't visible when the unit would be there and the DJI technical guys were unable to reproduce it, DJI could charge me shipment and don't solve the problem.
Due that he recommended wait until we would have some evidences like pictures or video when the problem showed again.

And yes, it is the Ultra Bright.
Seem there are a lot of common manufacture problems with this units and DJI should recognise and  give us better service, but again because they have no competitors they do what they want...
2018-7-17
Use props
Vincent Cotton
New

United States

I just got the big one a week ago. Used it for maybe and hour and I was just going out to use it today and it won't turn on...
2018-7-17
Use props
Maldades
lvl.1
Spain

Vincent, I'm sorry.
Unfortunately CS it's a very good idea but horrible execution.
If this was happened with their drones, DJI wouldn't be the company that is today.
Despite some fly aways and other issues, the drones work reasonable ok.

Don't lose time or they will try to fix your CS instead replace it.
Open a case asap and ask for a brand new unit.

Good luck!!
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Maldades, we're sorry for the troubles. I managed to get your email address via the forum info, but failed to find the corresponding case number. Would you mind leaving your case number here? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vincent Cotton Posted at 2018-7-17 16:22
I just got the big one a week ago. Used it for maybe and hour and I was just going out to use it today and it won't turn on...

Hi Vincent, we're sorry for the troubles. Have you tried to recharge the battery? If the issue remain, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-17
Use props
Maldades
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, Susan.

Thanks for your interest.

This is my case number: CAS-1992810-W1H3W8.
The Crystalsky was sent by my dealer, José Gago.

The parcel arrived yesterday to your Nederland facilities.

I could understand that due some design errors a product may cause malfunctions, but DJI should take action on the matter and solve it for the new units.
This is a well know issues with your products so, please, treat are your users how we deserve.

Best.
2018-7-17
Use props
Maldades
lvl.1
Spain

2 uses and it is under repair... 14 days without can use a products for which I have paid €1,200. Which is a tool for work.
Probably like all of you, I have bought thousand of products from many different companies, this is the first time at my 43 years of live that experience something like that.
They can try to make similar packaging and web site like Apple, but at the end of the day it is a 100% Chinese company: bad products and worse service.
NEVER more, DJI.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maldades Posted at 2018-7-19 10:56
2 uses and it is under repair... 14 days without can use a products for which I have paid €1,200. Which is a tool for work.
Probably like all of you, I have bought thousand of products from many different companies, this is the first time at my 43 years of live that experience something like that.
They can try to make similar packaging and web site like Apple, but at the end of the day it is a 100% Chinese company: bad products and worse service.

Maldades, I understand your frustration and very sorry about this. I've checked your case, the package has been shipped already and the tracking number is available, please check whether you have received it. Also, this issue has been optimized in the firmware update, we sincerely suggest updating to the latest version to see whether it works.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-7-21
Use props
OzMerlin
Australia

Honestly,

I'm reading one complaint after another where dji just fob it off with

"Send it back - though we won't honour anything"..

or

"Did you charge it up"..

or

"Did you balance the props"..

Really Dji??

Is that what passes for customer service.. The one thing you do not want is for people to start writing their own firmware/flight software..

Decades of being in business myself, not once have I ever seen any company so totally ignore it's client base - when knowing full well it's updates and
otherwise have grounded thousands of vehicles.. and yet it's everyone else fault..

Pathetic.
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules