Can't control speed in Tap fly mode.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b7111ae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189541 ft
Hungary

I can't control the speed in Tap fly mode. It goes with 6.2 kph and if I change speed with the knob on screen
nothing happens. When I tested Tap fly first time it worked fine and then never more.
Pls help!
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For a better understanding please watch our official YouTube tutorial. Thank you.

2018-7-16
Use props
Latrina
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-16 08:36
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For a better understanding please watch our official YouTube tutorial. Thank you.

9:05 DJI Phantom 4 #12 - TapFly Funktion Arthur Konze 65K views  4:41 8 Battery Tips for DJI Spark Steve Coutts Recommended for you  13:10 DJI Phantom 4 Point of Interest / POI Mode Phantom 4 Pro BillNicholsTV 290K views  11:20 DJI Phantom 4 Professional Tap Fly Guide - Tap Fly Forward, Backward Intro + Sensors AIRSPACE 13K views  2:24 DJI Tutorials - Phantom 4 Pro - Draw DJI Tutorials 62K views  4:22 DJI Stories – Glaciers of Iceland DJI Recommended for you  4:52  DJI Mavic Pro "Disconnected" Issue with My iPhone 6 Magai Gari Recommended for you  4:43 10 Drone Video tips to Film with Drone Like a Pro! Filmora MVP Recommended for you  5:42 Can the NEW DJI Phantom 4 Track the Phantom 3? (+ Full Review) Lixi Studios 31K views My Favorite Drone Yet! | Mavic Air Unboxing Jenna Ezarik Recommended for you Learn how to fly in ATTI Mode | DJI Phantom, Mavic, Inspire Tom's Tech Time 764K views DJI Mavic Pro Issue Solved !!! (DJI Go 4 apps not connecting to Remote Controller) JT Drone Recommended for you DJI Phantom 4 Course Lock Intelligent Flight MODE BillNicholsTV 122K views DJI – Introducing Phantom 4 Pro DJI 2.4M views OMG!!! DJi Spark CAN DO IT!!! CaseyNeistat 3.6M views DJI Tutorials - Phantom 4 - TapFly

Thx the quick response I've seen that tap fly tutorial!
Nothing new in that video.
My problem is a bug I think like the unchangeable photography/video mode.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Latrina Posted at 2018-7-16 09:05
Thx the quick response I've seen that tap fly tutorial!
Nothing new in that video.
My problem is a bug I think like the unchangeable photography/video mode.

Hi, when was the last time you updated the firmware?
2018-7-16
Use props
Latrina
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-16 09:22
Hi, when was the last time you updated the firmware?

2 days ago latest firmware.
First time when I tried this mode was fine.
Once I changed meter/secundum to kph worked well one time.
2018-7-16
Use props
Latrina
lvl.1
Hungary

Sometimes works well but mostly does not.
Maximum speed in tap fly is 6.2 kph. Here is it
and sorry for the silly video image:

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0

Thx!
2018-7-25
Use props
BLADE4PRO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 602825 ft
United States

I have the same issue.

DJI Please respond