Firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
riggers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2297 ft
United Kingdom

Hi can any kne tell me what the hell is going on as i updated my firmware via the app and now my controller wont charge past 2 bars it was fine before i did the firmware update i have tried contacting dji but to no avail also the app online support is in chinese ?????
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the remote controller. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from your mobile device? Also, may we ask for the brand or make of your mobile phone?
2018-7-16
Use props
riggers
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi yes tried that my drone is a phantom 3 pro my phone is a Samsung s6 thanks
2018-7-16
Use props
riggers
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-16 14:01
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the remote controller. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app from your mobile device? Also, may we ask for the brand or make of your mobile phone?

Hi can you please tell me why my controller for my p3p will not chatge now after updating the latest firmware via my samsung galaxy s6 thsnks i have put it on the forum but no reply
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

riggers Posted at 2018-7-18 06:03
Hi can you please tell me why my controller for my p3p will not chatge now after updating the latest firmware via my samsung galaxy s6 thsnks i have put it on the forum but no reply

Hi, may I ask did you purchase your remote controller? Is it a separate purchased or together with the aircraft?
2018-7-19
Use props
riggers
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-19 03:46
Hi, may I ask did you purchase your remote controller? Is it a separate purchased or together with the aircraft?

Hi it was bought as a set from drones direct in Britain
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules