Bad app design for IMU calibration!
535 4 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolkenbruch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35167 ft
Switzerland

I tried to perform an IMU calibration that seemed to be stuck on step 2/6. I thought something was wrong, until I realized I had to position the aircraft in different ways – the ones that were shown. But the app's usability design is really bad in this regard. The dark background makes the shadow underneath the aircraft almost disappear. DJI, please change this!

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Rest assured I will forward this thread to the proper DJI Department for further improvement of the product. Thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
Wolkenbruch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35167 ft
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 10:07
Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Rest assured I will forward this thread to the proper DJI Department for further improvement of the product. Thank you.

Thank you, that would be amazing. The graphics are not distinct enough and the instructions do not mention that the aircraft's position has to be changed several times. The text remains the same for each step.

A white background would show the shadow better, and mentioning that the aircraft has to change its position 6 times would help a lot.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Wolkenbruch Posted at 2018-7-16 10:10
Thank you, that would be amazing. The graphics are not distinct enough and the instructions do not mention that the aircraft's position has to be changed several times. The text remains the same for each step.

A white background would show the shadow better, and mentioning that the aircraft has to change its position 6 times would help a lot.

Thank you for that additional information. Just in case you have additional ideas please feel free to post so that we will be able to develop the product better in the future and make it user-friendly.
2018-7-16
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Wolkenbruch Posted at 2018-7-16 10:10

Search for Tutorials on Youtube -

This should Help you more -

2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules