Video recording
545 8 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JtwqS8WVpbf5
New

I am having a issue. I formatted the SD card 64gig and it only lets me record for 15 seconds at 60fps 4K. I’m trying to record longer then that.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in recording using your SD card. May I know what is the model of the SD card that you are using, please?
2018-7-16
Use props
Capt Red Beard
New

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that quick reply. To isolate the issue we are having today. Do you have a spare SD card to use to check if you are able to record longer footages using another SD card?
2018-7-16
Use props
Capt Red Beard
New

Yes I do. I just left for work. I will check wednesday when I return from business trip. Thanks
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you. Please keep us posted. Have a safe trip.
2018-7-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

That model of Lexar card has caused numerous problems in Phantoms. Best to use it in another device and buy a Sandisk Extreme Pro card.
2018-7-16
Use props
peterpetigru
lvl.1

India

If you are finding that you are getting the less storage then your SD card is corrupted so use the McAfee  Support antivirus to scan and after scanning the card format it and then use it so that you will get the full storage
2018-7-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

peterpetigru Posted at 2018-7-16 16:16
If you are finding that you are getting the less storage then your SD card is corrupted so use the McAfee  Support antivirus to scan and after scanning the card format it and then use it so that you will get the full storage

It is not necessary to scan the card, as there is no way to get a virus on the card. DJI writes a lot of files to hidden folders on the card. The simple answer is to format the card in the aircraft every 5 flights or so.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules