Why do my posts not show up in the forum index?
1494 13 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft

I'd like to know why my posts do not appear in the forum index? It seems that DJI is blocking/hiding my posts.

I, and others, have replied to my SEVEN MONTH old thread, that was moved here from the discussion forum (supposedly to get the problem solved quicker), but it no longer appears in the forum index. I see posts from an hour ago, and 20 minutes ago, but never see responses to my posts show up.

Stop hiding, DJI.
2018-7-16
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4

This thread in the service forum does not show up. The only way to access it, is it you know the direct URL:

Here's the latest posts in this thread from today:

Here's the index page, where the post does not appear:

I fully expect this thread to disappear, as soon as DJI notices it.
7841DE88-BDAB-4771-9FB3-39203119CD91.jpeg
2018-7-16
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Can you please post a link to the thread?

Perhaps it is getting swept under the carpet....
2018-7-16
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4

Mavdude Posted at 2018-7-16 13:29
Can you please post a link to the thread?

Perhaps it is getting swept under the carpet....

Of course: https://forum.dji.com/thread-124081-1-1.html

I fully expect this thread to disappear very soon!
2018-7-16
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

You're correct, it is like that thread has now been hidden...
2018-7-16
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4

Mavdude Posted at 2018-7-16 18:28
You're correct, it is like that thread has now been hidden...

Exactly.
DJI knows they have a problem, and SEVEN months later, they still are not fixing it, so they just hide the thread. First they removed it from the Magic Pro forum, hiding it in the Service forum, now they've actively hidden it from the thread index. Now lots of people have the same problem, both on their Mavic Pro and Mavic Air aircraft, and DJI wants to claim they've never heard of it before.
2018-7-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Interesting.  I posted a reply in your thread about Mavic Pro problem (New (Replacement) Mavic Pro Rotates/Slides with No Controller Input.  Which should move it to very Top.  It did not.
Only way for someone to know about it is to stumble over it.

Thread needs to be put back under Mavic forum.

2018-7-17
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-17 10:06
Interesting.  I posted a reply in your thread about Mavic Pro problem (New (Replacement) Mavic Pro Rotates/Slides with No Controller Input.  Which should move it to very Top.  It did not.
Only way for someone to know about it is to stumble over it.

I've added it to my thread list:

Threads detailing SERIOUS issue with Mavic Air FW v01.00.0400

Should get it some attention again.
2018-7-17
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-7-17 11:01
I've added it to my thread list:

Threads detailing SERIOUS issue with Mavic Air FW v01.00.0400

Thanks.

I expect this thread will soon disappear, thanks to DJI involvement.
2018-7-17
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Someone should screen capture the whole thread and re-post it elsewhere...
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jyunte, sorry for what happened, the previous thread may be sinked by mistake and it has been recovered already, this doesn't mean we are hiding something. But please note it is not allowed to post the review of other products or company in Forum, we understand we have much need to be improved and our team is always working on it, thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-17
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-17 23:56
Jyunte, sorry for what happened, the previous thread may be sinked by mistake and it has been recovered already, this doesn't mean we are hiding something. But please note it is not allowed to post the review of other products or company in Forum, we understand we have much need to be improved and our team is always working on it, thanks for your understanding.

This post has NOTHING to do with other companies, or their level of support, or reviews of other company's products. This thread is referencing a post that DJI has hidden from view, hidden from the search, hidden from the thread index. I don't believe it was hidden "by mistake".
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jyunte Posted at 2018-7-19 17:49
This post has NOTHING to do with other companies, or their level of support, or reviews of other company's products. This thread is referencing a post that DJI has hidden from view, hidden from the search, hidden from the thread index. I don't believe it was hidden "by mistake".

You started a thread of other company once https://forum.dji.com/thread-156737-1-1.html, please note it is not allowed in the Forum, once again, we are not hiding anything and your previous thread has been recovered, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-7-19
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-19 22:53
You started a thread of other company once https://forum.dji.com/thread-156737-1-1.html, please note it is not allowed in the Forum, once again, we are not hiding anything and your previous thread has been recovered, please let us know if you have further concern.

And again, this post has nothing to do with any other company, product, or service. Look at the screen shots I posted. It was ALL about DJI's Mavic Pro and the serious drifting and rotating problems I encountered, and continue to encounter with them.

Thank you for "recovering" it.
The question is, why did it need "recovering" in the first place?

After you've answered that question, maybe you can answer these: If the Service forum is the "correct" place for that particular post, why haven't ALL the other threads on this exact same subject been moved there? Why did you single out MY post?
2018-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules