328 8 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

Let's talk props.  Anyone use aftermarket ones?  I have a set of the carbon fiber Bower ones.  They seem ok, but also seem a bit louder.  Anyone else use them?  Are there other options?

Nothing was wrong with the original ones, I just saw these and wanted to try them.  

2018-7-16
Use props
Sim-Y
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75502 ft

No not me i just sprayed my original ones in a tungsten colour with yellow tips, they look great on my mavic.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the information. I highly suggest using the OEM propellers for compatibility and reliability purposes and if something happens ( crash ) to the Drone that is caused by an aftermarket part the warranty will be void.
2018-7-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Have you checked the carbon fiber props to see how well they are Balanced?   Using small sealed cup of water taped to top of drone and watching water for waves indicating vibration do to a prop being off balance.

Didn't bookmark post with video here, but here is link to YouTube video.  
2018-7-16
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 13:59
Hi. Thank you for the information. I highly suggest using the OEM propellers for compatibility and reliability purposes and if something happens ( crash ) to the Drone that is caused by an aftermarket part the warranty will be void.

Tracking, just wanted to see what options there were.  I have a the OEM pair one is gold one is silver.  Is there a difference besides the tip color?  Do they do the same thing?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TX99517 Posted at 2018-7-16 14:08
Tracking, just wanted to see what options there were.  I have a the OEM pair one is gold one is silver.  Is there a difference besides the tip color?  Do they do the same thing?

Thank you for the inquiry. Are you referring to the Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers? Both propellers are the same. Let me post the link for you to check the specifications of these Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ion=5&vid=33141
2018-7-16
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-16 14:19
Thank you for the inquiry. Are you referring to the Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers? Both propellers are the same. Let me post the link for you to check the specifications of these Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-low-noise-quick-release-props-platinum?from=search-result-v2&position=5&vid=33141

Yes, those.  So same prop, just two color options on the tip it looks like.
2018-7-16
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-16 14:07
Have you checked the carbon fiber props to see how well they are Balanced?   Using small sealed cup of water taped to top of drone and watching water for waves indicating vibration do to a prop being off balance.

Didn't bookmark post with video here, but here is link to YouTube video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52N9Lfa0USI

Interesting.  Will have to see into that.  I have the OEM ones on which those look to be?
2018-7-16
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

I use nothing but CF props for my MP and Inspire. Good CF props are not cheap.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules