349 4 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Anytime I do Facebook live  the playback on FB just plays back and a series of very short clips.  Is there a setting I need to change somewhere to get it to play back correctly?

Thanks!
Brian
2018-7-16
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
  • >>>

Does anyone stream live to FB?
2018-7-19
Use props
FergyMcFerguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

I haven't tried yet but plan to soon.  I'll post back and let you know when I do.  Curious to see what others say.  I wonder if it's because you have you connect the wifi of your phone to the controller.
2018-7-19
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FergyMcFerguson Posted at 2018-7-19 14:05
I haven't tried yet but plan to soon.  I'll post back and let you know when I do.  Curious to see what others say.  I wonder if it's because you have you connect the wifi of your phone to the controller.

I use an OTG cable, I don't think you can connect with FB Live without an OTG cable...at least I've never seen the option pop up while not connected via OTG.

I think if my friends are watching it live it's live, but in playback mode on FB it breaks it up into 1-2 sec. clips.  It does not do this if I'm doing a live video on my phone, so it has to be something with the Spark.

Brian
2018-7-20
Use props
FergyMcFerguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

That's strange.  I don't know why it would split it up into 1-2 second clips.  Maybe check facebook settings for live stream.  I have a friend that watches these dumb pearl party things on facebook and even when they're replays, its like a full video.  I'll try tonight when I get off of work and share results
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules