Drone Will Not Take Any Firmware Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PcBrewer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281276 ft

United States

I just bought a Phantom 3 Professional used.  The guy did not have a smartphone so I could only fly it with the remote.  It flew well.  I tried to add it to my IPhone there but I was not sure what all I had to do to get it to connect since I own a Phantom 3 Standard also and it connects Wi-Fi.  I did connect it to the USB port on the controller and to my IPhone but could not get video.   I thought it may just need to be updated.  I bought the drone came home and connected my phone to the controller and the DJI app said I needed to upgrade the controller and the drone firmware.  The controller took the update no problems.  I downloaded Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.11.20 from the DJI website.  I placed the bin file on the sd card with nothing else on it.  It started to take and then stopped (I thought).  I tried again and this time I held the bottom in on the side of the drone until it beeped twice and then the firmware update started again.  This time it got farther along but then stopped again.  It does the green/red up until it stops and then it just a solid red and a buzzing sound.  I tried many times with the same result.  I checked the txt log and it said Failed.  I will try to describe the sounds it made up until it stops.

DDD

then
D DDD D DDD D DDD D DDD
then
Red light solid and just DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have the Txt and Log files if needed.

Any help with this is much appreciated.  Thank You.

2018-7-17
Use props
PcBrewer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281276 ft

United States

I am sure I am not the first person with this issue.  Are there any admins that can help out?
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules