can't get rid of the warning, blocking the whole screen
610 9 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Was going to shoot some video with a friend and we were unfortunality close to a class D airspace.

I got the warning and tried to get rid of the warning by "clicking" on the YES and then a new popup showed up with privacy that was completely blank only an arrow and a X in the upper corners.

Did I do something wrong or is it supposed to be like that?

It's very annoying when you can't get rid of this things when you have planned a shot.
The day was of course ruined since I could't see something in the app except this useless information.

On IoS 11.4 and DJI-GO 4.2.24

Edit DJI-GO 4.2.22 it should be
AC FW .300 and RC the same.

2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload a screenshot on the warning screen that you are receiving?
2018-7-17
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

There is a small box on the right side of the screen.  It must be checked and then press YES.  Very bad DJI programers use dark blue on a black background.  They should use yellow or white on black.  I've pointed this out the Admins two GO4 versions ago.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-7-17 07:24
There is a small box on the right side of the screen.  It must be checked and then press YES.  Very bad DJI programers use dark blue on a black background.  They should use yellow or white on black.  I've pointed this out the Admins two GO4 versions ago.

Hi. Thank you for the information you have shared with us. I am sorry that this has not yet been fixed as of this moment. I will be forwarding this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further updates.
2018-7-17
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

DJI-GO 4.2.24 ???

Not sure such an animal exist, iOS or Android?
2018-7-17
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm surprised you didn't get instructions to have it shipped to DJI...

As Hummingbird suggested, you need to check/click on the tiny box adjacent to where you click on 'YES'.  Trust me I know it's at first hard to notice the tiny little box but once you click it, it's gone.
2018-7-17
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-17 07:18
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload a screenshot on the warning screen that you are receiving?

Hi, no I can't since I'm no longer in that area and I was so frustrated when it happend so I did not think about it.
2018-7-17
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-7-17 07:24
There is a small box on the right side of the screen.  It must be checked and then press YES.  Very bad DJI programers use dark blue on a black background.  They should use yellow or white on black.  I've pointed this out the Admins two GO4 versions ago.

Aha thank you very much Hummingbird.uav that was noticable as I could see it, I totally get your point and the GUI is not consequent in the app so there is a lot of improvements that can be done.

Happy flying
2018-7-17
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

MrArcher Posted at 2018-7-17 08:00
DJI-GO 4.2.24 ???

Not sure such an animal exist, iOS or Android?

Thanks for pointing that out, changed the version number in the first post,

Happy flying
2018-7-17
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Sweden

S.D. Pilot Posted at 2018-7-17 09:18
I'm surprised you didn't get instructions to have it shipped to DJI...

Superb, I will check it out the next time I run into this again.

Happy flying S.D. Pilot
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules