Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replaced Ribbon cable, Gimbal facing downwards
1988 10 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb03bbac5
New

Mexico

After gimbal ribbon cable replacement, camera is allways facing down.

Gimbal calibration fails.

What should i do?
Thanks
2018-7-17
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Send it back for repair.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Since this issue is happening with your Drone. The best way to fix this issue is to send the Drone in for assessment and for repair. I will be providing you with the official DJI online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your Drone. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
fansb03bbac5
New

Mexico

Im from  Mexico and the shipping cost is high! is somehting else i could do? thanks for the responses
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansb03bbac5 Posted at 2018-7-17 08:23
Im from  Mexico and the shipping cost is high! is somehting else i could do? thanks for the responses

Hi. The best thing you need to do is to send an email to support@dji.com. Please include your complete address for us to give you the nearest DJI Service Centers.
2018-7-17
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fansb03bbac5 Posted at 2018-7-17 08:23

The shipping costs are worth sending your drone in for repair, send it in for repair before you do more even more costly damage.
2018-7-17
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Do you get a live feed on your phone?
2018-7-17
Use props
fansb03bbac5
New

Mexico

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-7-17 10:01
Do you get a live feed on your phone?

Yes i got the video feed,,, replacing the ribbon cable i got rid of the motor overload issue but now this!
i want to kill DJI this is a design error
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb03bbac5 Posted at 2018-7-17 10:40
Yes i got the video feed,,, replacing the ribbon cable i got rid of the motor overload issue but now this!
i want to kill DJI this is a design error

Hi. I do really apologize for all the inconvenienced that this caused you. We really highly recommend you to send it back to repair so we can fix it again. Or if you have a previous case, please contact our support team by dialing +1 (818) 235 0789 for more assistant. Thank you.
2018-7-18
Use props
djiuser_kvVipOCHCDdg
New

United States

I am having a similar issue, and from what I am seeing the Mavic pro is no longer able to be replaced with DJI Care? So how much will a gimbal repair cost me with DJI care? I've seen numbers near $300 for a gimbal replacement since the Care Plan was $79 for a new drone I don't want to have to pay $300 for a gimbal. Any Ideas?
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_kvVipOCHCDdg Posted at 2018-7-18 17:05
I am having a similar issue, and from what I am seeing the Mavic pro is no longer able to be replaced with DJI Care? So how much will a gimbal repair cost me with DJI care? I've seen numbers near $300 for a gimbal replacement since the Care Plan was $79 for a new drone I don't want to have to pay $300 for a gimbal. Any Ideas?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, in any case, that you have a DJI care refresh and you'll be needing to send the unit to our facility. The first time, the replacement fee is $79, the second time replacement fee is $129 for Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Alpine White.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules