6496 5 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been a while now since the battery station has been out. Anyone have any timeframe as to the firmware update to allow the batteries to be updated?
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bobo, our engineers are still working on this feature. We'll release as soon as it is ready, thanks for your attention.
2018-7-17
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354636 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just bought the Battery Station for $$$ and DJI downloads says there is an August 2nd firmware update..but no way to do so? Thats nuts.
2018-8-2
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

shipshooter Posted at 2018-8-2 05:04
I just bought the Battery Station for $$$ and DJI downloads says there is an August 2nd firmware update..but no way to do so? Thats nuts.

Go to the download page of the Charger. Download assistant for charger. Connect via mini usb to computer should get up in. Ill try in a few minutes. https://www.dji.com/tb50-battery-station/info#downloads

2018-8-2
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok after installing the Assistant 2 for Battery Station I was able to recognize the Battery station thru the Mini USB cord and computer. The firmware updates I believe are there for test purposes only. The download is for the Assistant2 for Battery Station App only. There will be updates to battery firmware in the future. Thats what I am thinking. Would like to get the scoop from DJI. You think they would have put out a explanation of the download before or at the same time of this notice.

2018-8-2
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Apparently the DJI Assistant 2 for Battery Station software is not compatible with the latest BigSur OS for Mac.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules