1046 11 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had a great day on Long Lake in Wisconsin. Used the Mavic Air, then Spark, and a couple underwater shots with the GoPro 5. I shot some of this in 4k, some in HD, and some in 720 with high frame rate so I could play with SLO-MO a little bit.

2018-7-17
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

EDIT: Sorry just remembered that I captured all these pics with the Mavic Air. But the Spark was used in quite a bit of the video, and actually on manual mode I was getting exposures with the Spark that possibly looked better than the Mavic Air. The over head volleyball scene was captured with the Spark and turned out better than the Mavic Air.
LongLake1.jpg
LongLake2.jpg
LongLake3.jpg
LongLake4.jpg
2018-7-17
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Hey Bing !

What a Beautiful Video Buddy !

I loved all the Footage and really enjoyed when you went down under the Sea and editted the Music LOL ! Great Professional Touch !

Keep them Coming Bing ! Summer is with us, Enjoy Buddy !

2018-7-17
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-17 11:56
Hey Bing !

What a Beautiful Video Buddy !

Thanks DMX. I saw that effect in a movie or music video a long time ago and have been looking for a way to work it into my videos.
2018-7-17
Use props
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

Nice video.  I almost always use my drones over the water with boats.  My problem is I always use Still pictures as my videos suck any music I pick is always blocked from youtube or what have you.

I need to try again now that I am back playing with a new drone, before it becomes stale in my brain.
2018-7-17
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Mittens Posted at 2018-7-17 12:03
Nice video.  I almost always use my drones over the water with boats.  My problem is I always use Still pictures as my videos suck any music I pick is always blocked from youtube or what have you.

I need to try again now that I am back playing with a new drone, before it becomes stale in my brain.

Thanks for the watch and comment Mittens. BTW, try Bass Rebels for music. It's all copyright free and they have a good mix of upbeat and chill music. I'm not affiliated with them but use their music for probably 95% of my vids.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bassrebelsrecordings
2018-7-17
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Great video and pics, Bing Err!!!
2018-7-17
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

good job bing err!
2018-7-17
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Rustic17 and DJ Dread. I appreciate the view and the comments.
2018-7-17
Use props
mhw#209
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96319 ft
United States

Great pics and video
2018-7-17
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks mhw#209!
2018-7-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Bing Err Posted at 2018-7-17 11:21
EDIT: Sorry just remembered that I captured all these pics with the Mavic Air. But the Spark was used in quite a bit of the video, and actually on manual mode I was getting exposures with the Spark that possibly looked better than the Mavic Air. The over head volleyball scene was captured with the Spark and turned out better than the Mavic Air.

very nice shot
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules