Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go 4 disconnected
7787 19 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2999 ft

Estonia

Hi!
Few days ago my dji Phantom 4 started to randomly disconnect from my phone. I tride reinstalling the app and also the app has asked me to install the basic app fly safe database update for 4 times and i have installed it. I have tride different cables but still sometimes randomly app disconnects from the drone/camera.

2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that you are having on your DJI Phantom 4. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using, please?
2018-7-17
Use props
Sky112
lvl.1

Estonia

I am using Iphone 7+
2018-7-17
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84026 ft

Russia

I have a same problem. I use Android 7.0 Huawei tablet with Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Go 4 ver. 4.2.21. I update drone drivers via Assistant. When I start DJi App and turn on the drone I get black screen on the tablet and Disconnect message
2018-7-17
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

In upper line of DJI Go 4 menu shows message "Aircraft disconnected, and third icon after this message "Visual navigation settings" (R with three brackets) colours red!
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mpar Posted at 2018-7-17 22:21
I have a same problem. I use Android 7.0 Huawei tablet with Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Go 4 ver. 4.2.21. I update drone drivers via Assistant. When I start DJi App and turn on the drone I get black screen on the tablet and Disconnect message

Hello. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to re-link your aircraft to your remote controller? For reference, you may use this link for a video tutorial. Thank you.

2018-7-19
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

Dear Natalia, relinking did not helped. Interesting that one nore tablet did not connect as well, but two smartphones Xiaomi both connect the same dron and same RC with no problem
2018-7-19
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

On both tablets DJI GO 4 boot till the picture Enter device,but smartphones boots to GoFLY and after that shows main screen with picture from the camera,but the same program with tablets shows black screen
2018-7-19
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

It looks like the different Android systems with different settings interact with DJI Go 4 differently. The problem is that DJI Go can not diagnose the problem
2018-7-19
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-17 12:24
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that you are having on your DJI Phantom 4. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using, please?

Please notice #3, it look like this was taken over by  Android problems.
2018-7-20
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

We tried Huawei BTV-DL09, that we successfully used with no problem in last year, but it does not connect this year. Android version 7.0. Another tablet we tried to use was Lenovo TB3-850M. Android version 6.0 Both tablet failed to connect, but two smartphones with the same version of DJI Go 4, same drone and same RC work good. I tried to change USB cable as well and  did relinking RC as Natalia recomend.
2018-7-20
Use props
Sky112
lvl.1

This is my secreen when the error happens. I tried to re-link the remote also..
2018-7-20
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

Same story as with me.  DJI Go 4 stops on the "Eneter device" picture and not change to "GO FLY". If you press Enter device then comes menu with black screen instead of camera picture and message "Aircraft disconnected"
2018-7-23
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

Now for to fly you should have several mobile devices for to choose that one who avoid this mistake. Even if you fly on this device some monther ago, it is not garantee that you could fly with this device today.  
2018-7-23
Use props
Mpar
lvl.1

Russia

Dear DJI profi, find this mistake please, we want to fly with your drones!!!
2018-7-23
Use props
SRQ-FL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69639 ft
United States

Mpar - Have you resolved your issue w/disconnect. I have a similar issue that just started a week ago. I am using DJI Mavic Pro, using DJI's Crystal Sky tablet, and using DJI's mounting bracket.

Searching the forum, it seems that there is a recent Aircraft Disconnect issue across many drone models and tablet devices.

Mpar, please keep us posted on your progress.

DJI, please advise if there are any recent known issue with GO4 app connection.
2018-8-25
Use props
drone ap
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24295 ft
Cyprus

Hi,
I have the dji phantom 4 pro plus with screen and sometimes when I fly the screen crashes . Another problem yesterday i flying and he make me disconnect and the aircraft he come automatically.
2020-11-20
Use props
IMRANtv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29062 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just had this happen twice in one day for the first time.  No changes to anything since last safe flight. During recording a simple flight up and down about 100 feet  Curious to understand why I was able to visually fly the drone back from the controller but the drone didn’t complete the video recording until it was back of until it would’ve run out of card space. Thanks.
2021-2-27
Use props
Hudson Sala88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13369 ft

Brazil

Hey guys! I have a PH4 Advance and 3 days ago I flew with it normally and when I went to do a filming job today it just doesn't connect. I changed the cable, watched about 10 videos on the topic, but there's no way for it to reconnect to the cell phone screen. Delete the app, cleared the cell phone cache, saw that it has 30 gigs of space and still nothing. I want to know what DJI is doing to resolve this issue. My cell phone is a MOTOROLA ONE. the DRONE TURNS ON, the control controls the camera, it obeys the commands, pressing oREC it records, but on the cell it appears descpnectado.
2021-7-16
Use props
Bpound
New

United States

Sky112 Posted at 2018-7-20 23:10
[view_image]

This is my secreen when the error happens. I tried to re-link the remote also..

Has there ever been an actual fix for this connection Issue ?
I have the same problem on my Phantom 4 Pro

And it appears to have me locked into Beginner Mode - Even thou it is not turned on
The RC is linked to the Drone - I can fly it visually just no Camera or GPS data
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules