Backward vision sensor calibration error
1441 2 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madar
lvl.1
Hungary

No V2.0 version in topich. In my new Phantom 4 pro + V2.0 status message I got that the "backward vision sensor" calibration error. (after cca. 3 ouhr flight)
I try moving the aircraft, as indicated of the calibration screen on the RC, and started the blue line on the screen but about the 60% -of the line change the color blue to red. Finally calibration is not succes. What is the tricy the moving? I did several time, and someting wrong. You have more detailed scenario, how I have to do that? Thanks.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know where are you trying to calibrate your aircraft? The Forward, Backward, and Downward Vision Systems can be calibrated with DJI Assistant 2 and DJI GO. If there is an error with the backward vision systems, I highly recommended you to calibrate the backward vision systems with DJI Assistant 2 using a computer. If you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
briansagess
lvl.1

United States

Hello

If you need calibration, you may look at the tutorials here at https://www.letusdrone.com/phant ... s-how-to-calibrate/ Trevor Hall gives a detailed guide about that. In fact, you may also ask him through the contact form. He's a drones geek and answers various questions. I frequently hang out there on LetUsDrone.

Cheers,
Brian
Facebook - sagefamily;
Drones Talk member, cryptographer and linguist at essay-grader.com group.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules