Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GSP not supporting P4P v2
738 4 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vrKEL
lvl.1
United States

Help, I recently purchased a P4P v2 and an iPad to create 3D map models and work with a GPS device that only supports GSP flights.  However, when I start GSP on iPad, it doesn't find (connect) to my P4P v2.  Is there an upgrade to GSP coming soon?  My trial mapping software is running out in 10 days.  I figured both items being from DJI, that GSP would've been first to support the new P4P - and I'm having to use Maps Made Easy for programmed flights, but my GPS device doesn't like that one and I really, really need to use GSP with this drone.  Status??  Thanks!  Kel.

2018-7-17
Use props
Uschi’s Phantom
lvl.3
United States

Kel, GroundStation Pro has not yet been updated to support the P4P V2.  DJI did update its SDK to support the P4P V2 a couple weeks ago and at least one 3rd party app has been updated to use the new API.  I would hope DJI releases a new version of GS Pro that supports the P4P V2 soon but whether that happens before your trial mapping software expires is anyone's guess.
2018-7-17
Use props
vrKEL
lvl.1
United States

I hope they do it soon ... I really expected it to be done by the time the v2 went on sale to have the best compatibility with their own products.
2018-7-17
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm having to use Maps Made Easy for programmed flights, but my GPS device doesn't like that one
???
What GPS device?
The only GPS device that Maps made Easy (or any other mapping software) needs is the GPS receiver in the Phantom.
2018-7-17
Use props
tmwsiy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I can use GSP with my P4P v2 with the exception of being able to see camera: everything is black.

Is this a know issue? I have tried different camera settings and nothing works.
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules