DJI Phantom 4, DJI Go 4 App, Google Pixel Issue
1096 1 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chupps11
lvl.1

Hello,
So I've tried to use the DJI Go 4 App on Android with a Google Pixel and a DJI Phantom 4 Drone. The drone and the remote control seem to connect fine. However, when I opened the DJI Go app and selected Phantom 4, it says "Disconnected" and "Enter Device". I tried using multiple cables and it still didn't work. I used an Iphone 6s, and it worked just fine, allowing me to connect to the drone through the app and view the live feed coming from the drone's camera. I've looked through the forums and alot of them say that the Pixel isn't compatible with the DJI app and APK yet. Is this still true? Also, I've tried other methods like putting my phone on airplane mode but that shudn't make a difference since I'm wired to the remote (It still didn't work). Can anyone give me some advice on how to make it work?

Thanks in advance.

2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, it is true that the Google Pixel is not compatible with Phantom 4. You can double check it here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules