Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can’t Connect my drone to the controller
2810 7 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84753ccf
New
Canada

I tried binding it with the remote on my iphone and i also even tried doing it manually but somehow can’t connect, and i notice that my drone was too hot while trying to connect to the controller but still its not connecting after I tried all the tutorial video that DJI posted on their YouTube channel. Can somebody help me please on what’s happening with my drone, by the way i have a mavic pro. Thanks in Advance
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles, may I have the firmware version of your aircraft and the RC? Are they matched?
2018-7-17
Use props
fans84753ccf
New

How do i check it? Thanks
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans84753ccf Posted at 2018-7-18 02:52
How do i check it? Thanks

You can check it from here: Launching DJI GO 4>General Settings>About. Also, please make sure both firmware has been updated to the latest version and the button is toggled to RC mode to check again.
MP.png
2018-7-18
Use props
fans84753ccf
New
Canada

The app is version 4.2.22
Aircraft is version unknown
Remote Controller is Version 01.04.0100
Precise Fly Safe Database  Version 01.00.01.09
Basic Fly Safe Databasr Version 01.00.01.07
2018-7-18
Use props
fans84753ccf
New

Somehow manage to update the controller through PC with DJI assistant 2 but im still having issue updating the aircraft im having problem on how to detect the device so im really having problem to update the aircraft. Im running on windows 7. Please somebody help me on how to update my aircraft TIA
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans84753ccf Posted at 2018-7-18 20:39
Somehow manage to update the controller through PC with DJI assistant 2 but im still having issue updating the aircraft im having problem on how to detect the device so im really having problem to update the aircraft. Im running on windows 7. Please somebody help me on how to update my aircraft TIA

Sorry about this. Please turn off the Mavic RC and then connect to the PC and then turn on it, the PC may not recognize the RC if you did hotplug. Also, you may change to another working cable to confirm.
2018-7-19
Use props
fans84753ccf
New
Canada

Hi Susan, got no problem in updating the RC its already updated, it the aircraft im having a hard time to update, my pc can’t detect the aircraft as a device, that’s where im having trouble, and also tried your suggestion where i used a different cable and I also did the other one that you suggested where I need to turn off the unit and then plug it to PC and then turn on the aircraft but still my PC wont detect the aircraft so i really don’t know what to do on how to update the aircraft
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules