Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unofficial accessoires?
1674 18 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R503B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14672 ft

I've seen led props, a sort of spring based feet and more riser kits etc.What are your thoughts on these sort of products?
Has anyone had any experience with the props or the feet?

O/
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just to remind you that using 3rd party or unofficial accessories can affect the performance of the drone. For example, if you will be adding LED lights on the propellers, the weight of the LED might affect the propellers performance and might damage your spark. If you have another concern, please let us know.
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

I wouldn't use 3rd Party Propellers. The Drone depends on the Props during the Flight. The Feet will work ok though.
2018-7-18
Use props
R503B
lvl.1

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-18 01:44
I wouldn't use 3rd Party Propellers. The Drone depends on the Props during the Flight. The Feet will work ok though.

Great thanks for the info!
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I would like to add information, that installing any third party software or hardware will affect to your warranty in any case that your drone experience an incident. Kindly check the link below for our DJI after-sales policy.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-7-20
Use props
Mittens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-20 11:39
Hi. I would like to add information, that installing any third party software or hardware will affect to your warranty in any case that your drone experience an incident. Kindly check the link below for our DJI after-sales policy.

So since using a battery clip voids warranty, will DJI replace my batteries with the new style?
2018-7-20
Use props
R503B
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-20 11:39

How about pgytech?
2018-7-20
Use props
mhw#209
Second Officer
Flight distance : 96319 ft
United States

I would hope the use of the battery clips wouldnt void a warranty!
2018-7-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

OEM batteries, props should always be used.  These are key components of your spark.  Using 3rd party accessories such as landing gear, cases, battery clips shouldn't affect the performance of your spark or cause issues in the event of warranty.  Use common sense, and all should go well.
2018-7-23
Use props
Noble797
lvl.3
Flight distance : 42605 ft

I’m currently using aftermarket landing gear, gimbal guard, lens filters, and blades without any problems. The blades work just as well as stock, just makes it easier to see in the air. Amazon blades
2018-7-24
Use props
Driel87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 265016 ft
Netherlands

i'm buying a battery holder. Since it will reduce the risk of battery falling out (seems like a real problem based on all the topics) i could nog see that it would case warranty problems. Just reducing risk, right?
Sure it will add some weight en might affect flight-time, but i rather fly shorter dan losing my Spark when flying over a river or something..
As mentioned before by @Sparky_17 ; use common sense.
2018-7-25
Use props
N2QLT
Captain
Flight distance : 29229 ft
United States

Wish DJI would make water landing gear, based upon some of the unintended water landing issues I've seen here. I'm a little nervous about the aftermarket ones. But that's all I can get at this point.
2018-7-25
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

N2QLT Posted at 2018-7-25 07:58
Wish DJI would make water landing gear, based upon some of the unintended water landing issues I've seen here. I'm a little nervous about the aftermarket ones. But that's all I can get at this point.

Why are you so nervous with the aftermarket ones Buddy ? Costing only $15 and can save you from Sinking your Spark ?

I am only against 3rd Party Propellers, as the Original DJI Props are only $10 a Pair. Also I never buy Batteries or Chargers as 3rd Party, those I love to buy as Original.

Most Probably, anything else is Good as Aftermarket.

2018-7-25
Use props
N2QLT
Captain
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-25 10:07
Why are you so nervous with the aftermarket ones Buddy ? Costing only $15 and can save you from Sinking your Spark ?

I am only against 3rd Party Propellers, as the Original DJI Props are only $10 a Pair. Also I never buy Batteries or Chargers as 3rd Party, those I love to buy as Original.

Well I see that the balls have to be glued to the pieces that attach to the legs. I'm afraid of one falling off during flight. I ordered them today anyway and if they attach securely to the Spark, I will use them when near water.
2018-7-25
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

N2QLT Posted at 2018-7-25 10:16
Well I see that the balls have to be glued to the pieces that attach to the legs. I'm afraid of one falling off during flight. I ordered them today anyway and if they attach securely to the Spark, I will use them when near water.

I have them Mate, they slide in the Legs very tightly but I suggest glueing them a bit for that extra peace of mind.

I totally am in favour of those Balls. They can save you from lots of Trouble ! Where these is even a Pond, I will use them !

2018-7-25
Use props
N2QLT
Captain
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-25 10:19
I have them Mate, they slide in the Legs very tightly but I suggest glueing them a bit for that extra peace of mind.

I totally am infavour of those Balls. They can save you from lots of Trouble ! Where these is even a Pond, I will use them !

Thanks! I feel a little better now.
2018-7-25
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

N2QLT Posted at 2018-7-25 10:31
Thanks! I feel a little better now.

As the Balls are made of Jablo, I suggest glueing them a bit because I think by time, the holes will take shape and may come a bit lose.

When removing them try to put little pressure on the Plastic Feet Extensions only so that you won't put pressure on the Jablo Balls.

Nice talking to you Buddy !

2018-7-25
Use props
Mittens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

I have seen a video of those balls flipping spark in water, granted spark is still not at the bottom of the lake.....

I got a geterback, and working a clip on mount for it so I can easily attach when flying on boat. and not when at home.
2018-7-25
Use props
N2QLT
Captain
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-25 10:36
As the Balls are made of Jablo, I suggest glueing them a bit because I think by time, the holes will take shape and may come a bit lose.

When removing them try to put little pressure on the Plastic Feet Extensions only so that you won't put pressure on the Jablo Balls.

Thanks again. Nice speaking with you too!
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules