Customer service = shocking
1339 17 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvn10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43419 ft
Germany

I bought a Dji from my mate who bought it in China. I live in Europe and they obviously wont honour the warranty. There has been an issue with my gimbal which they claim I crashed and this has never been the case once. My gripe here is that one of the supervisors has claimed I threatened him over email and the sad part is this is all documented in my email. What kind of company is this ? Mickey Mouse jokers you wouldnt see this bad customer service anywhere else.
2018-7-18
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

Well, did you threaten the man?
2018-7-18
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Germany

I did not
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rvn10, we're sorry to read your post. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, upon checking the case log, the drone should be exported to China Mainland market and we're sorry we cannot offer your warranty service in EU due to the non-global warranty, our supervisor has explained this clearly. For warranty claim, you may consider sending the unit to China Mainland for diagnosis and analysis. See if your friends or seller in China can help you.

More details of the policy, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
policy.png
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Customer Care won't invent that you Crashed. They Analyze Flight Logs before coming to a Conclusion.

I am Sorry for You, having a Bad Experience. Talking about myself, I NEVER had a Single Bad Experience, here DJI Administrators have always Helped Me when I needed their Support.

2018-7-18
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry DJI Susan did you have permisson to locate my information without my knowledge? Because that a breach of my GDPR.
2018-7-18
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

The thing is the Spark was bought in China, so China Support is responsible for it. It's unpleasant but it makes sense. I had a similar issue with a Spark bought in the USA.

And about the supervisor that claims you threaten him, ask a DJI mod here for help. Provide every conversation you had with the said supervisor to prove you never threaten him and also prove that he/she claims you did. If you never did it's actually good news, as DJI surely won't  want to further alienate their customers and will rapidly deal with your problem. PM a DJI mod and ask for help.
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Rvn10 Posted at 2018-7-18 05:34
Sorry DJI Susan did you have permisson to locate my information without my knowledge? Because that a breach of my GDPR.

Breach of your GDPR ! Come on man !

I think you are Making Life of Others Difficult !

If you have a Concern, go find the Friend that sold you the Drone. Why point Fingers at DJI ?

You should have been told that in Europe you are not Covered if your Friend bought it directly from China. I would Blame your Friend not DJI !

2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-18 05:32
Hi Rvn10, we're sorry to read your post. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, upon checking the case log, the drone should be exported to China Mainland market and we're sorry we cannot offer your warranty service in EU due to the non-global warranty, our supervisor has explained this clearly. For warranty claim, you may consider sending the unit to China Mainland for diagnosis and analysis. See if your friends or seller in China can help you.

More details of the policy, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Well said DJI Susan !

Some Guys resort in trying to Shame DJI, just because they are Proofed Wrong.

So they take Revenge in trying to do Harm, when they are not satisfied with the Outcome.
2018-7-18
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

You forum account is linked to your DJI account dufus, there's no breach here.
2018-7-18
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Germany

We can all make statements DMX , by personal information was accessed without my consent and thats a breach of gdpr.
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Rvn10 Posted at 2018-7-18 05:39
We can all make statements DMX , by personal information was accessed without my consent and thats a breach of gdpr.

Didn't you register the Drone ?

Your Personal Information was Submitted by You, I don't think DJI is Spying on You, what Nonsense are you saying ?
2018-7-18
Use props
Rvn10
lvl.1
Germany

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-18 05:38
Well said DJI Susan !

Some Guys resort in trying to Shame DJI, just because they are Proofed Wrong.

If I wasnt proofed wrong (proved) I wouldnt be making an issue. This company has a pretty poor name for them
2018-7-18
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

Well, I'd be more upset about this thread being moved God knows where and not being on the front page anymore.
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Rvn10 Posted at 2018-7-18 05:41
If I wasnt proofed wrong (proved) I wouldnt be making an issue. This company has a pretty poor name for them

Goodluck on making a Bad Name for DJI.

Not the First Time I saw Frustrated Pilots who think they can obtain anything they want, and resort to Shaming and Blaming after they are Proven Wrong.

If you want to get Help, act Mature. I am not here to give you Lessons, but you are Very Impolite.

2018-7-18
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

Antipaxi Posted at 2018-7-18 05:43
Well, I'd be more upset about this thread being moved God knows where and not being on the front page anymore.

Found it, it was moved to Service.
2018-7-18
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bad service i think the only bad service here is you THIS DJI FORUM DO HELP
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry about this. We may access your info to check the exact status and offer better service for you, and this will not be shared with others. I'm sorry if this bothers you. We'll keep learning and avoid similar troubles. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules