Pairing Osmo Mobile and iPhone 8 Plus
1003 5 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cathy B
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No idea why, was all working fine but now cannot pair my Osmo Mobile with my iphone 8 plus. Firmware up to date, both fully charged but just not recognising each other. What to do??
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-7-18
Use props
Cathy B
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ok did that but still not pairing. Also it now says ‘cannot find Osmo Mobile 2’ - I have the original version Osmo Mobile.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cathy B Posted at 2018-7-18 09:33
Ok did that but still not pairing. Also it now says ‘cannot find Osmo Mobile 2’ - I have the original version Osmo Mobile.

Did you try to use a different mobile device? Is the firmware updated? Can you provide a screenshot?
2018-7-18
Use props
Cathy B
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 10:03
Did you try to use a different mobile device? Is the firmware updated? Can you provide a screenshot?

OK so issue now resolved. Think it was searching for my other phone (in same room) which also had Bluetooth switched on. Solved by making sure only the device being used is Bluetooth enabled.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cathy B Posted at 2018-7-19 01:39
OK so issue now resolved. Think it was searching for my other phone (in same room) which also had Bluetooth switched on. Solved by making sure only the device being used is Bluetooth enabled.

Alright. Good thing it was all sorted out. Please let us know if you still need a help.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules