Phantom genuine or not ???
634 5 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
namor arctic
New

Sri Lanka

When purchasing a dji phantom drone,how to know whether it is a genuine or not ???
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. We can help you determine if it's original or not by pulling up the serial number. Unit sold not only in our official store but also in some retail stores, dealers or other online stores should be selling the products that are coming to our main facility. So by using the serial number, if it's original or truly coming from our main facility, we must be able to pull it up in our system.
2018-7-18
Use props
namor arctic
New

Sri Lanka

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 08:54
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. We can help you determine if it's original or not by pulling up the serial number. Unit sold not only in our official store but also in some retail stores, dealers or other online stores should be selling the products that are coming to our main facility. So by using the serial number, if it's original or truly coming from our main facility, we must be able to pull it up in our system.

Thank you for the reply.but how can I direct the serial number to the dji ? are there any email address or a phone number?

2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

namor arctic Posted at 2018-7-18 09:16
Thank you for the reply.but how can I direct the serial number to the dji ? are there any email address or a phone number?

You can send an email to support@dji.com to confirm the serial number or you can consult it straight to me.
2018-7-18
Use props
namor arctic
New

Sri Lanka

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-18 09:18
You can send an email to  to confirm the serial number or you can consult it straight to me.

Thank you again for taking the time to consider my query.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

namor arctic Posted at 2018-7-18 09:32
Thank you again for taking the time to consider my query.

You're welcome. Anytime, sir.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules