Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand new Phantom 3 SE battery telemetry fails. Pics included.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVPDroneService
lvl.1
United States

FYI, I have a P3 standard that I have been flying for six months now with no issues at all. So, I bought a brand new P3 SE and on start up and at idle all indications are fine, the battery telemetry readings are fine. After take off and 5 seconds into the flight the battery telemetry indicates "red" all cells empty, "battery critically low". As soon as I land the battery telemetry shows correctly with a full and normal battery. Take off and 5 seconds into the flight it does it again "battery critically low" every time. I have tried 6 different batteries and they all do the same thing. The aircraft will still fly just fine for the full 20-25 minutes but you will have no idea when your battery is going to die. I can fly at close range and watch the battery indicator lights on the back of the battery and all four batteries perform just as they do in my P3 standard. I can't figure out why the battery telemetry keeps giving this false indication 5 seconds into every flight when the aircraft and the batteries are performing just fine. I've tried hard resets and relinking the controller but the problem still exists....

Motors running prior to lift off

Motors running prior to lift off

5 seconds after lift off

5 seconds after lift off

Immediately at touch down with motors still running

Immediately at touch down with motors still running

5 seconds after lift off

5 seconds after lift off

Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

2018-7-18
Use props
endotherm
Captain
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Starting another thread with the same problem isn't going to help you any better.  You will get bits and pieces of help with no-one aware of the full situation.  Just continue adding to your existing thread -- once there is a new comment added it gets bumped to the top of the list again so there is no chance of it not being seen.  It is also against the forum rules.

Original thread here.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules