Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL
12Next >
38295 51 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, and thanks in advance.

Ok so i have searched the forum, youtube, google and just about every corner of the web and i am at a loss. All suggestions and claims of things to do to fix this problem have all so far not worked and i am about ready to boot this drone into the street.
This is my issue....
I recently updated my phantom 3 Pro and RC to the latest firmware. This was after almost 3 years of not using it. It has been kept in its carry case indoors. The batteries are fully charged as is the controller. I had issues updating the firmware (getting the long beeeeeeep to indicate firmware hasnt updated on drone). But after going through things with DJI support they tell me the drone is successfully updated and the app would suggest the same (its not advising i update). I checked the about page on the app when everything is connected and the status of the firmware shows as follows. Not sure if the firmware versions should show the same for the RC as the drone, but mine are different (sorry ff that is stupid, but its been 3 years and im very rusty).
Firmware versions are....
37425245_1775398719203326_6299943022880620544_n.jpg

The controller connects to the drone, the drone responds to RC input i.e camera can be tilted, rotors respond (so can be flown) and so on. But i just can not get the video feed on my ipad or iphone. Below is a list of the steps taken

Spoke to DJI support.
Installed latest firmware
Deleted and re-installed DJI Go app.
Calibrated sticks
Calibrated compass
Tried 3 seperate cables for connecting ipad/iphone to RC
Formatted SD card prior to firmware update.
Removed camera SD card then turned drone on/off
Turned drone on/off with camera SD card in
Turned drone on/off with camera SD card not in.
reconnected drone and rc (including pushing reset button located on the right side of drone just behone camera gimbal).

DJI support told to just send it to them to be fixed. Which i dont see what they can do other than what i have already done except charge me a fortune.
I have been told by an official DJI repair company that the camera gimbal is no good due to upgrading from very old firmware to the latest version.
The same person told me that if this is the case i will need a whole new camera gimble which DJI does not make no more and they dont have any stock left in of it, so would therefore need to by second hand online.

It has been suggested to downgrade firmware, but i dont think this is possible anymore seems as the RC is updated via the app these days instead of teh original SD card method (could be wrong of course).

Please please please tell me there is a fix that does not involve paying out silly money. Thanks in advance, ill keep everything crossed that this can be fixed.

2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just wanted to add, the drone has not been involved in any crashes or knocks.
2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Other message that have been showing up for a split second aside from the "No image signal transmisson" is "ready to go GPS"
And some other pics that may be useful     
2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

And links to a video of the issue i get with no video from the camera

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rn1b3l ... 1531943617.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6agel ... 1531944553.mp4?dl=0

2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

After some more searching i have found this video which shows a very similar problem i am having. And i dont seem to be the only one after updating the firmware. It seems to be a common thing with the phantom 3 pro at least.
According to the comments below, and i have read similar things on other parts of the web, that the latest update is screwing the part that is mentioned in the video. Which then leaves the only option of replacing the board in the gimbal, a part DJI no longer makes. So basically rendering the Pro 3 useless (unless you want to fly it with no video feed). If this is the case, seems somewhat crappy of DJI if this is the cause as people are left without a functioning aircraft through no fault of their own, surely DJI should foot the bill for putting this issue right?
Call me paranoid but could this be a delibrate sabotage by DJI to force customers into buying newer models, as most will either send the drone back to DJI for repair and pay silly money and wait for months. Or will jus assume it cant be repaired or cant be bothered with the hassle of returning it to DJI and paying that cost and instead opting to buy another, hopefully newer model.

2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-18 13:16
After some more searching i have found this video which shows a very similar problem i am having. And i dont seem to be the only one after updating the firmware. It seems to be a common thing with the phantom 3 pro at least.
According to the comments below, and i have read similar things on other parts of the web, that the latest update is screwing the part that is mentioned in the video. Which then leaves the only option of replacing the board in the gimbal, a part DJI no longer makes. So basically rendering the Pro 3 useless (unless you want to fly it with no video feed). If this is the case, seems somewhat crappy of DJI if this is the cause as people are left without a functioning aircraft through no fault of their own, surely DJI should foot the bill for putting this issue right?
Call me paranoid but could this be a delibrate sabotage by DJI to force customers into buying newer models, as most will either send the drone back to DJI for repair and pay silly money and wait for months. Or will jus assume it cant be repaired or cant be bothered with the hassle of returning it to DJI and paying that cost and instead opting to buy another, hopefully newer model.

forgot teh link to the video
2018-7-18
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Is anyone active on these forums?
2018-7-19
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Have you tried resetting camera to default? Try it outside so you don't have that wireless interference. Do not have the RC sitting right next to the drone. Just some comments.
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-7-19 03:39
Have you tried resetting camera to default? Try it outside so you don't have that wireless interference. Do not have the RC sitting right next to the drone. Just so comments.

not tried that, but will.
At the risk of sounding stupid, how do i do that please
2018-7-19
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

No problem, and remember that no question is stupid if you don't know the answer! Turn on the aircraft and RC and app just like you are going to fly. The aircraft needs to be on or you can't get to this setting. Once the app opens up, go to the camera settings on the right side of the screen which you get to by tapping the "blue " menu icon. Click on the "gear" and then scroll down to "RESET CAMERA SETTINGS". That will restore the default settings. Also have you tried scrolling the right thumb-wheel counter-clock wise to open the exposure. I have turn mine on a time or two where it looked like no picture, but actually the exposure was so far there was no light getting into the lens. After opening the exposure the picture was there...…….just black because the lens was closed so much. Good luck. Your version number look ok, so I don't think the firmware upgrade has causes damage to your camera if it was ok before. I don't think firmware can cause hardware problems, but sometimes when upgrading as it goes thru the process, it might not be able tp upgrade a previously bad component, and that renders it inoperable. Check your results .txt file when you upgraded to see if there is any errors. Best of luck!
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-7-19 04:16
No problem, and remember that no question is stupid if you don't know the answer! Turn on the aircraft and RC and app just like you are going to fly. The aircraft needs to be on or you can't get to this setting. Once the app opens up, go to the camera settings on the right side of the screen which you get to by tapping the "blue " menu icon. Click on the "gear" and then scroll down to "RESET CAMERA SETTINGS". That will restore the default settings. Also have you tried scrolling the right thumb-wheel counter-clock wise to open the exposure. I have turn mine on a time or two where it looked like no picture, but actually the exposure was so far there was no light getting into the lens. After opening the exposure the picture was there...…….just black because the lens was closed so much. Good luck. Your version number look ok, so I don't think the firmware upgrade has causes damage to your camera if it was ok before. I don't think firmware can cause hardware problems, but sometimes when upgrading as it goes thru the process, it might not be able tp upgrade a previously bad component, and that renders it inoperable. Check your results .txt file when you upgraded to see if there is any errors. Best of luck!

O.K so i tried all the things you mentioned and still no camera view on my iphone screen or ipad. Still has the same warning on screen. And adjusting the exposure wheel on the right didn't work either.
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I think im about ready to throw this thing in the bin. I was at one point considering the mavic pro. But based on this experience with DJI i think i will be opting for the EVO autel. Which is frustrating, as i have always had DJI drones.
2018-7-19
Use props
supaphly42
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issue with mine. When I tap the "no image" bar, it brings up aircraft status, and says "gimbal disconnected" under gimbal status, does yours as well? Also, somehow mine shows the following:
App: 3.1.42 (on latest iOS on iPhone X)
Aircraft: 1.2.6+ (I haven't seen any others showing this, especially the plus sign???)
Remote: 1.9.2
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well i think i have narrowed down the problem a little further, although the potential solution still eludes me. And to be honest, depending on the potential cost of repairing being worth it! I think this drone may be going the way of the DODO (Now there is a drone name "The DJI DoDo").

So i took my controller round to someone who also has a phantom 3 pro and linked it to his. Connected without issue, no warning signs AND video feed was instantly on and working fine. So i can only assume from that the problem is with something within my drone drone. So maybe there is some truth in the video i posted further up. Maybe it is to do with the firmware update (maybe not), but i dont think it will be worth the cost of repairing
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

supaphly42 Posted at 2018-7-19 07:54
Having the same issue with mine. When I tap the "no image" bar, it brings up aircraft status, and says "gimbal disconnected" under gimbal status, does yours as well? Also, somehow mine shows the following:
App: 3.1.42 (on latest iOS on iPhone X)
Aircraft: 1.2.6+ (I haven't seen any others showing this, especially the plus sign???)

I dont get that on mine to be honest.
2018-7-19
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

supaphly42 Posted at 2018-7-19 07:54
App: 3.1.42 (on latest iOS on iPhone X)

No i dont get that sorry
2018-7-19
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-19 08:35
No i dont get that sorry

So sorry for your troubles man. It was wise though to try your controller with another phantom. So, probably not worth it, but how about linking your friends controller to your phantom? I think you are on to something about it being in your phantom , but I can't offer any more help than to try that.

You have checked all the cable connections right on the gimbal? Unplug them and reseat them into their sockets.
You can pull the pins and rubber boots out easily to do this.
Look at the ribbon cable ends that plug into the camera itself too.

I wouldn't think it would be an expensive fix, but I can understand your frustration. This isn't going to help, but I have flown several different brands of drones. I started with the big box store ones and ended up with a couple phantom since then. I can say that DJI seem to have set the standard everyone else is trying to build to. Now, with that being said, I have had some minor issues but nothing I couldn't fix myself, and I have never dealt with DJI support, which sounds like everyone has had some trouble with. But again, the DJI seems to fly better and the technology is way ahead of the others in my opinion. Maybe you got that one lemon...……...  I know that is not funny. Best of luck to you.
2018-7-19
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1443894 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Actually you have raised an issue I've wondered about. If you haven't updated for some time i.e. missed a couple of software updates, are you better off installing each update or is it ok to just use the latest version?
2018-7-20
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-7-19 15:09
So sorry for your troubles man. It was wise though to try your controller with another phantom. So, probably not worth it, but how about linking your friends controller to your phantom? I think you are on to something about it being in your phantom , but I can't offer any more help than to try that.

You have checked all the cable connections right on the gimbal? Unplug them and reseat them into their sockets.

Mate, no need to apologise, you have been more helpful than most. And i sppreciate your responses.
In all honestly though i dont want to be having to take bits apart and messing around with it. Not that technically gifted as it is.
Plus with the evo autel and mavic pro as options maybe its time to move on. The one with with the mavic pro compared to the evo, is that with the potential pending of the mavic pro 2, the mavic should hopefully drop down in price also
2018-7-20
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

sky wombat Posted at 2018-7-20 00:52
Actually you have raised an issue I've wondered about. If you haven't updated for some time i.e. missed a couple of software updates, are you better off installing each update or is it ok to just use the latest version?

Personally i would not update unless the rc or drone are forcing you to. Even then i would go with each update in order to be safe. When you do get to the very lastest update let me us know here if you then had any problems.
As for only updating if you have to, as you know after so long the drone will not fly unless you update (to the best of my knowledge). I did toy with the idea of trying to install and older version of firmware but i couldnt find any at first (note to flyers, safe all firmware updates DJI release). Then i thought thatseems as the RC is now updated via the app, it will only ever allow the latest the version for the RC, so to install older versions via SD card to the drone would leave them incompatible when it comes to firmware.
Sorry i couldn't be more help. But given the wealth of experienced pilots here you may get a better answer. Although it seems most of the phantom 3 pro pilots either dont come here, or have moved on to other models lol
2018-7-20
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

When you tried linking your controller to another drone what is it also using your own cable and device with app?

I believe there was some writings of not going directly from an old version to the latest on some of the P3's, not sure what model but the solution was to go back to a certain version and the upgrade to latest.
Have you tried refreshing the firmware a few times?
If you mount a card, does it save pictures on it (indicating the camera itself works)?
2018-7-20
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-20 01:12
Mate, no need to apologise, you have been more helpful than most. And i sppreciate your responses.
In all honestly though i dont want to be having to take bits apart and messing around with it. Not that technically gifted as it is.
Plus with the evo autel and mavic pro as options maybe its time to move on. The one with with the mavic pro compared to the evo, is that with the potential pending of the mavic pro 2, the mavic should hopefully drop down in price also

Well for sure the Mavic Pro would be very nice, and I don't have any experience with the EVO, but I think it is a good option also. I would bet you could sell you phantom (even in it's state) to help offset your costs for the new drone. You gave it a shot and sorry you couldn't get it resolved. I've see phantoms all the time on ebay without the camera working. My guess is it is something inside the camera or gimbal, but still somebody will take a shot at it I bet. Good luck with whatever you purchase.
2018-7-20
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-20 01:55
When you tried linking your controller to another drone what is it also using your own cable and device with app?

I believe there was some writings of not going directly from an old version to the latest on some of the P3's, not sure what model but the solution was to go back to a certain version and the upgrade to latest.

Yes, the only thing that wasnt mine was the drone itself. Cable, controller and iphone and ipad was mine
2018-7-20
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-7-20 04:53
Well for sure the Mavic Pro would be very nice, and I don't have any experience with the EVO, but I think it is a good option also. I would bet you could sell you phantom (even in it's state) to help offset your costs for the new drone. You gave it a shot and sorry you couldn't get it resolved. I've see phantoms all the time on ebay without the camera working. My guess is it is something inside the camera or gimbal, but still somebody will take a shot at it I bet. Good luck with whatever you purchase.

Cheers man, thats the plan
2018-7-20
Use props
JJMik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>

I had no signal after accidentally removing the battery while the drone was still on. Once I replaced the SD Card it went back to normal.   Apparently I ruined or corrupted the sd card but I have no idea why that effected it the way it did
2018-7-27
Use props
UATiM
New

United States

I have experienced the same problem with the drone my wife has with her school broadcasting program. Did you ever determine the solution?
2019-5-10
Use props
Nic72
lvl.1
Sweden

You should not let your Phantom 3 professional sit idle, you must boot it up every couple of weeks or so even if you are not going to take it outside to fly it.  What happens is the Light bridge down link becomes corrupted and although the drone will record photos and video onto the sd card there will be no live feed.
2019-5-12
Use props
UnitedTowers
lvl.1
United States

Nic72 Posted at 2019-5-12 01:51
You should not let your Phantom 3 professional sit idle, you must boot it up every couple of weeks or so even if you are not going to take it outside to fly it.  What happens is the Light bridge down link becomes corrupted and although the drone will record photos and video onto the sd card there will be no live feed.

So I have to replace the gimbal mainboard for it to be of any use? I have two P3P's that are grounded because of this same issue, was going to fly commercially but took a while to get around to getting the license. So I guess I have several paperweights now?
2020-4-13
Use props
Elby
lvl.1
United States

Hi I am having the same issue as you.

When I start the drone it says No Image Transmission signal however I leave it on for a few minutes and all of a sudden I have images on.

I do not really know what it is but I am looking to fix this somehow.

Did you end up fixing yours?
2020-4-15
Use props
beeechiiii
New

Paraguay

Hi!
i have the same problem.

I spend so much money on uppdate and "fix" my phantom pro 3.
Once they tell me that the new version of updates are not compatible to iphone 8 plus, that is the phone i use with the controller. But also i tried with android version and not make the difference.
I honestly want to fix this because im very upset for all the money i spend with.

i tried the solution of RICARDO GREY and when im in my office the controller says that i can fly, and let me see the images.
But when i go to my garden, its allways the same "NO IMAGE TRANSMITION SIGNAL".
So i think the problem it is the CAMERA CONECTION. i think its all about the connection of the camera or something like that.

HOPE TO FIND A SOLUTION IN THIS QUARETINE.

XO

2020-4-19
Use props
Broken P3P
New

Canada

Hey everyone,

Like thousands of other DJI owners, my Phantom 3 Pro no longer transmits a video/FPV signal to my to my mobile device through the DJI app. I have since bought an Autel Evo due to constant frustrations with DJI. But since this pandemic business, I have been staring at that large hunk of junk in the corner wondering if this widespread issue can be fixed without breaking the bank. So far, this youtube link looks promising but requires some DIY repair. One of the people in the comments section graciously translated the German narration into English text, which I will post below the link. I <i>may</i> give this option a try. So far, I have done the usual: take out memory card/reformat memory card with no success. If I ever end up giving it a shot, I will post my results. I may very well just smash the thing into bits with a baseball bat in my backyard instead. Haven't decided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boK1ZFy0phw

Text:

Hello, together with this video I would like to help you to repair your DJI Phantom 3 Pro if you do not see a live image on my mobile phone. The problem is with the gimbal top board. that's directly the electronics above the camera. First of all I have to mention that please only carry out my procedure here if you can solder well, because otherwise you can break more than you already have. this is just a warning. The real problem is a lost firmware for the lightbridge and this lightbridge streams the video signal on your mobile phone and if the firmware is lost then it can no longer be updated with an update. To be sure that you actually have this problem, you have to look at an update log file. what you think of a failed update. the modules are listed in the middle. the lightbridge is the module 15.00 if there is “device not detected” then your firmware is definitely gone. In order to be able to carry out the following procedure reasonably, you need a sensible soldering station with a tip no more than 1 mm wide. A 5 volt power source such as a cell phone charger but which can deliver at least 1 ampere otherwise the board will not work. A USB RS 232 adapter with TTL level output very important. TTL, otherwise it will destroy the board. As well as some other cables for other connections that are still needed. Any terminal program I prefer Putty. and my repair my DJI file in the attachment. The first to be removed is the gimbal topboard and gimbal from the drone. after that you can remove any plastic lids with the two Torx screws as shown in the picture with the red arrow. Next you remove the flex cable that goes to the gimbal. that is stuck in time on the housing. best with a thin lever in between and loosen carefully. be careful this flex cable is very sensitive. Now you loosen the small grub screw on the Gimbal arm. just loosen don't unscrew. at the end you have the two remaining Torx screws from the housing cover and then you could carefully lift it off. it looks like this now comes your next hike what procedure. you have to run the flex cable from the mainboard. this is connected to two connect and this opens up by carefully folding up the black lock. the flex cable is also still glued to the floor so you shouldn't just pull it out but you should carefully loosen it upwards and then pull it back. When this is done you can now completely remove the gimbal. just pull away over the motor axis. So now it's time to solder. you close the USB RS 232 adapter. according to the following scheme. RX and TX may be interchanged. if it does not work then simply replace the lines and yes nothing can happen. For the 5 volt supply you best take an old USB cable, cut off the end, people put the two cables on it, and the other cell phone to a cell phone charger, which, as I said, can supply at least one ampere of current. we don't need the two hero cables yet. we only need it when programming. It looks like this to me. Now connect the USB RS 232 adapter to the PC and check which comport team has been assigned in the device manager. for me it is COM1. So now it will be exciting. opens the appointment and program as I said I'm using PuTTY here. Set the mode to serial, baud rate is 115200. com port COM1. for me after device manager and confirm with Open. now connect Finn full supply and you can see what the board is doing. not much "NAND boot Failed" is proof that the lightbridge firmware is definitely spanked. Now in the park you have my file repairmyDJI.rar directly on the C drive. The folder is only called 1 for the sake of simplicity. If you have extracted the RAR file there is a file “repairmyDJI.batch. you have to edit these with the text editor and set the COM port according to your configuration. otherwise the flash process will not work later. then save and close the file. Now we have to put the mainboard in boot mode. this requires these two thin blue connections which are shown here on the diagram. please pay attention to the people to the left of the meat. there it is extremely narrow because of the thin soldering tip I mentioned at the beginning of the video When you have done that, the Porty closes the supply voltage and it must report to BootMe. if you see that then you won. Now close the terminal program so that the COM port is released for the programming environment. Now a DOS console opens for you. changes to the location and where the files are extracted and carries out repair my DJI. Here the submarine is flashed louder. after the process, use control-c and run the file again. Submarine is flashed again. and in this second round the image is flashed afterwards where the operating system is on here and now you have. won thank you that's it from me. continue to enjoy flying and all the best greetings from Switzerland
2020-5-11
Use props
djiuser_lQJinomyvCUC
New

United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-7-19 15:09
So sorry for your troubles man. It was wise though to try your controller with another phantom. So, probably not worth it, but how about linking your friends controller to your phantom? I think you are on to something about it being in your phantom , but I can't offer any more help than to try that.

You have checked all the cable connections right on the gimbal? Unplug them and reseat them into their sockets.

As I read through this feed I am having the exact same issue. Been stored for over a year got it out to fly after working perfectly before. Then recharge the batteries, controller and set it out to fly after being forced to upgrade the firmware. Boom exact same problem, hope I find a fix.
2020-6-17
Use props
Sergiobenedetti
New
United States

I was getting the same error after I downloaded a new firmware.  However, I had crashed my Drone and I was fixing the connection to the Gimbal.  I got a new cable for the gimbal since it broke during the crash.  After I put it all together, the new version of firmware came out so I downloaded it.  During the first flight, I started getting the NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL.   However, during the crash I had also lost the connections to the aircraft antenna which connect to the Gimbal.  I did not know where they connect so I watched a you tube video and figured it out.  Just finished my first flight and the Drone and image transmission are back - no issues,  Maybe one of your antenna wires is loose inside the Gimbal (even if you did not have a crash).  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnm-wbEW9E.    Hope it helps.
2020-7-3
Use props
Tinormous
New
United States

The same EXACT thing here. I flew it once or twice and took it out after a year and was prompted to update.  The video signal worked before the update and no image transmission after. I almost bought two of the new drones as well as a few gimbals but decided to try to get the transmission working.  DJI has not even tried to take responsibility for this.
2020-8-30
Use props
jrdominguez
New

Mexico

Tinormous Posted at 2020-8-30 18:16
The same EXACT thing here. I flew it once or twice and took it out after a year and was prompted to update.  The video signal worked before the update and no image transmission after. I almost bought two of the new drones as well as a few gimbals but decided to try to get the transmission working.  DJI has not even tried to take responsibility for this.

Try to turn off your cell data
2021-2-14
Use props
ThonnyC
lvl.1

Venezuela

Broken P3P Publicado el 2020-5-11 18:14
Hola a todos,

Al igual que miles de otros propietarios de DJI, mi Phantom 3 Pro ya no transmite una señal de video / FPV a mi dispositivo móvil a través de la aplicación DJI. Desde entonces, compré un Autel Evo debido a las constantes frustraciones con DJI. Pero desde este negocio de la pandemia, he estado mirando ese gran trozo de basura en la esquina preguntándome si este problema generalizado se puede solucionar sin arruinarme. Hasta ahora, este enlace de YouTube parece prometedor pero requiere una reparación de bricolaje. Una de las personas en la sección de comentarios tradujo amablemente la narración en alemán al texto en inglés, que publicaré debajo del enlace. Puedo probar esta opción. Hasta ahora, he hecho lo habitual: sacar la tarjeta de memoria / reformatear la tarjeta de memoria sin éxito. Si alguna vez termino intentándolo, publicaré mis resultados. Es muy posible que simplemente rompa la cosa en pedazos con un bate de béisbol en mi patio trasero.

ALGUNO PUSO EN PRACTICA ESTA SOLUCION?
2021-9-7
Use props
cheddar-man
First Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

TK Trooper - did you ever resolve your issue or just bin it and buy a more up to dat drone.
I always ask people WHY they updated the firmware. Great advocate of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Updates cause more problems than they fix!!!
I only ask because you say you updated the firmware in the drone and RC and also the lates GO App but did you also update the batteries?
2021-9-8
Use props
TK Trooper
lvl.1
United Kingdom

cheddar-man Posted at 9-8 07:09
TK Trooper - did you ever resolve your issue or just bin it and buy a more up to dat drone.
I always ask people WHY they updated the firmware. Great advocate of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Updates cause more problems than they fix!!!
I only ask because you say you updated the firmware in the drone and RC and also the lates GO App but did you also update the batteries?

No i never did manage to fix it. I reached out to DJI repeatedly and either got no responses at times and at others essentially got told they don't know whats up. but to send it to them. Which was not a viable option as i bought it in the states while on holiday there from the UK, so it had to be sent to their US based center, they would not let me send it to the UK based one. I ended up selling it for parts and have not gone back to drones since. The experience of this when something goes wrong put me off the whole hobby due to the cost and lack of support from DJI
2021-9-9
Use props
cheddar-man
First Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

That's a sad result TK. Yes DJI are notorious for their lack of support. Read any reply from them and it's always the same,"sorry you're having this problem, send it to us".

It's also a sad fact that the majority of problems reported come from firmware updates!! I am a great believer in the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
2021-9-9
Use props
Tinormous
New
United States

TK Trooper Posted at 2018-7-18 11:46
Just wanted to add, the drone has not been involved in any crashes or knocks.
Thanks for posting this.
2021-10-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules