Spark Remote control wifi not connecting to phone
8079 5 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dsageldji
New
Georgia

Brand new everything brought in by my Dad from the US, I tried to follow directions.  But, each time the remote control wifi shows up but then says that the connection is not available/may not be available. And the controller does not connect.   The spark is on, without the controller I can connect to the drone, and without the phone the controller can connect to the drone (the light turns sollid green).  I tried to hold down the power button on the remote controller for 9 seconds until it beep (and I guess restarted) but the same problems happened.  I do not live near the US so would like to solve this problem on  my own.
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused if your phone is connected to the RC via wi-fi and your RC and AC is connected then there should be no problem. Regarding the message that you encounter that the connection is not available is normal because our remote controller does not provide any internet connection.
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

You need to do this -

1) Power On the Spark

2) Press and Hold the Power Button for 3 Seconds until you hear 1 Beep. This will connect the Remote Controller to the Spark.

Here is the List of Commands -

Hold Power Button for 3 Seconds - Connect Remote Controller (1 Beep) <--- Use this Method

Hold Power Button for 6 Seconds - Connect Phone and Enable Virtual Joysticks (2 Beeps)

Hold Power Button for 9 Seconds - Reset Wifi (3 Beeps)

This Video is an Example for Resetting the Wifi (Just for the Info and Procedure)

Instructional Video how to Connect RC Etc...

2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
atl78
lvl.2

Are you using an Android device? If you get a notification that the wifi has no internet then click that and it will ask you if you want to connect to it anyway. Click yes and then you should be connected.

I may not be understanding your problem but I had trouble connecting and activiating the spark through the RC because even though I connect to the RC wifi Android was bypassing it because there wasn't an internet connection.
2018-7-19
Use props
Willow_07
lvl.1

Philippines

Guys please help!!! there's a problem with my spark remote control cause i can't find its wifi ssd seems like it's  not broadcasting. When I connect rc to ac there is no problem same goes with connecting phone directly to to ac. I'd like to use combo of the ac/rc/phone what can I do?
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules