Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to fly a drone in Spain, as a hobby
1552 21 2018-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Here I leave a video about how to fly a drone legally, as a hobby, in Spain

https://www.seguridadaerea.gob.es/media/4629745/video_recomend_eng_sub.mp4
2018-7-18
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Interesting Aurelian ! Thank you so much for Sharing.

Did you go to Palma di Mallorca, or not yet ?

Kept it as Favourite, coming to Spain this August to Barcelona.

2018-7-18
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-18 15:09

Yes, I've been in Mallorca from 2 to 11. Today I broke 3 Spark's propellers just after taking off, it was close to a wall and there was a bit of wind and he pushed the drone on the wall. The drone and the ghimbal are fine, it has not fallen. It was close to him and I managed to sing it with one hand. The problem is that this Sunday I had planned to go north and make some videos with the coast but unfortunately I can not. I'll order some new propellers now.
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 07:49
Yes, I've been in Mallorca from 2 to 11. Today I broke 3 Spark's propellers just after taking off, it was close to a wall and there was a bit of wind and he pushed the drone on the wall. The drone and the ghimbal are fine, it has not fallen. It was close to him and I managed to sing it with one hand. The problem is that this Sunday I had planned to go north and make some videos with the coast but unfortunately I can not. I'll order some new propellers now.

Hope you enjoyed Mallorca. Thank God you saved it Aurelian.

I have always 2 Pairs of Spare Props in my Case.

Accidents do happen, at least you just lost some Props. If you are Ordering from the DJI Website check that they wont charge you Euro 50 for the Shipping, as I was gonna fall in the Trap once.

Also try to stay away from 3rd Party ones, as the Original are very cheap and you can Fly with Peace of Mind.

I ordered a few more from China, they were Original with all the Packaging and Barcodes, but took 4 weeks for them to arrive to Malta.
2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-18 15:09

The problem is that I was recording for a project for a client and I have not finished yet, and the next week I should finish the project. I have a friend with a Phantom, if the propellers take a long time to arrive I have to talk to him, to help me to finish the job with hi drone.
2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 07:54
Hope you enjoyed Mallorca. Thank God you saved it Aurelian.

I have always 2 Pairs of Spare Props in my Case.

I will place the order on the official page. I also had 2 new propellers with me, but the problem is that the third is also a bit touched, so I will change the four.
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 07:54
The problem is that I was recording for a project for a client and I have not finished yet, and the next week I should finish the project. I have a friend with a Phantom, if the propellers take a long time to arrive I have to talk to him, to help me to finish the job with hi drone.

Hope your Friend can help, if you want I have a Spare Set which I could send to You, but I think the Postage will cost a bit. DHL has a minimum price of Euro 50 on Express, so I need to check Maltapost, UPS and FEDEX.

When is the Recording Date ?
2018-7-19
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

thank you for sharing..
2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 07:59
Hope your Friend can help, if you want I have a Spare Set which I could send to You, but I think the Postage will cost a bit. DHL has a minimum price of Euro 50 on Express, so I need to check Maltapost, UPS and FEDEX.

When is the Recording Date ?

Thank you very much for your help. If my friend is not available I will finish the work with the Osmo, that I also had plans from the ground. I do not have much work left either, largely I did not have much left to shoot with the drone. Now I have to film inside and I will use the Osmo
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 08:04
Thank you very much for your help. If my friend is not available I will finish the work with the Osmo, that I also had plans from the ground. I do not have much work left either, largely I did not have much left to shoot with the drone. Now I have to film inside and I will use the Osmo

If you want me to send you the Propellers let me know Aurelian. Its a Pleasure to help a Friend like You.

2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 08:10
If you want me to send you the Propellers let me know Aurelian. Its a Pleasure to help a Friend like You.

Is impossible to order the propeller from DJI oficial store or AliExpress, is too too expensive.

2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Let me check the Ebay Store 1 Minute Aurelian....
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 08:35
Is impossible to order the propeller from DJI oficial store or AliExpress, is too too expensive.

[view_image][view_image]

Check at this Ebay Seller, they are Original, I bought a Few Pairs for my Mavic Pro Platinum too, just note they sell 3rd Party but I don't suggest using 3rd Party Props.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/by_sky?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

They take 2/3 Weeks to Arrive but they where the Best I could find being Original DJI Products.

Shipping was Free to Malta - Europe.

2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 08:39
Check at this Ebay Seller, they are Original, I bought a Few Pairs for my Mavic Pro Platinum too.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/by_sky?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

Solved! I found in the Apple Spain store, I have already placed the order, the order arrives this Monday.

2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 08:42
Solved! I found in the Apple Spain store, I have already placed the order, the order arrives this Monday.

[view_image]

Good Job Aurelian,

I was checking for you that Ebay Seller, they had everything except the Spark Propellers, I am glad you found from the Apple Store.

Here in Malta we don't have an Apple Store, they left us with the BANANA! LOL !

2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 08:45
Good Job Aurelian,

I was checking for you that Ebay Seller, they had everything except the Spark Propellers, I am glad you found from the Apple Store.

Tell me if you need something from Apple Store, I will help you pleasure.
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 08:53
Tell me if you need something from Apple Store, I will help you pleasure.

I mostly get my Stuff from Ebay Germany / Ebay Austria.

I used to buy a lot from the UK, but now with the Global Shipping Programme, and Brexit, I am keeping distance from the UK Sellers.

Pity as I had some really nice friends there.

Last week was buying 2 Batteries for my Lilliput 5'' Monitor and after they send them to the Global Shipping Hangar, they sent them back to the Seller and Cancelled my Order.

Good Luck and the Shoot Aurelian, and Thank You so much for Helping Me too. You are a Real Kind Gentleman !

2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 08:56
I mostly get my Stuff from Ebay Germany / Ebay Austria.

I used to buy a lot from the UK, but now with the Global Shipping Programme, and Brexit, I am keeping distance from the UK Sellers.

You are welcome! I have observed a very strange thing with the propellers: one of the propellers has broken its small legs but the rest is in perfect condition. Is it a design fault? Is it possible that that caused the imbalance of the drone?

2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-19 09:06
You are welcome! I have observed a very strange thing with the propellers: one of the propellers has broken its small legs but the rest is in perfect condition. Is it a design fault? Is it possible that that caused the imbalance of the drone?

[view_image][view_image]

I think the one with Broken Legs didn't hit anything, but took the beating when it fell causing the Legs to Break with the Weight of the Drone.

Just Speculation.
2018-7-19
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-7-19 09:12
I think the one with Broken Legs didn't hit anything, but took the beating when it fell causing the Legs to Break with the Weight of the Drone.

Just Speculation.

I already have the 4 new propellers mounted

2018-7-23
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Aurelian (Spark) Posted at 2018-7-23 06:01
I already have the 4 new propellers mounted

[view_image]

Welldone Aurelian !

Fly Safe !