Video transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I recently got a phantom 4 with antennae booster. I am as lttle as 10 meters away from the unit and I cannot get a proper video signal on my samsung tab A. The noise is so bad I can hardly recognise an image it is all noise. CAn anyone enlighten me how to boost the signal so I am not flying blind ?

2018-7-18
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi
The first thing I would try and if need be correct is the following regarding the aerial/antenna orientation, assuming of course you are not near any strong inference sources.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 07.45.01.png
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Just to remind you, we don't recommend using a 3rd party or unofficial accessories. If the connection distance between the RC and AC is short, please try to adjust the antennas, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Sometimes the flight environment is also a big factor, fly in an open wide area with less interference. May I know if you tried to use a different USB cable? Do you have a different device that we can use to check if the problem is still the same?
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules